Ch-3 The begning!

what's better then to post a horror story in night?have fun reading ✌️😉
....

The moment I stepped in the building of the school, there was a loud thud that came from first floor. I was actually surprised as the noise was so loud as if someone had hit something with a bat or something like that.

I looked towards the stairs on my right that goes to first floor and was about to ask Mr. Roy about it but before I could do that he spoke up, "God! I think something fell again..Purav-Pulkit Go and check."

He then turned towards me and said, "Don't worry miss. There are some old things kept in store...sometimes it happens that things fall here and there due to the gush of wind..we are yet to clear that room."

"Ohh I see. I hope that room is closed for kids." I said.

"Yeah absolutely. No one is allowed there." He said and then gestured me to keep moving.

We reached the cafeteria or the mess..whatever you would like to call it. School Faculty members were waiting for me there. A long table was laid for dinner.
It was actually a very warm gesture from their side and I forgot all the tiredness and stress that I got during the travel and with my new found energy I greeted everyone.

It was an amazing meet and greet. I got to know that most if the faculty were from this village only and five including me were from different cities.
Resham was one of them. She was from Mumbai, a girl of my age only. She was hired as a Maths teacher and in a conversation of around half an hour I got to know so many things about her.

We had a similarity that we both were orphans and had no one to look after. Talking about other faculty members, they were equally sweet and polite...although with them I couldn't open much.

After having dinner, everyone proceeded to their room and Mr. Roy came upto me and said, "Ms. Imlie Pulkit will show you your room. Your luggage is already placed there. I hope you will like the place. Plus I would like you to reach Dean's office sharp at 8am. Don't be late. He hates latecomers."

"Thank you so much Mr. Roy. And Don't worry I'll be on time. Good night Mr. Roy." I greeted him and after he gave me a nod. Pulkit showed me the way to my room.

He lead me to the right side of building that had all the accommodation facilities for both faculty and students. The room was on first floor at the end of the long and broad corridor. The rooms seemed quite big and my assumption was not at all wrong. When I entered the room it actually surprised me as it was not at all the room given to staff members.

"Pulkit ji are all rooms here This big?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Ji madam. The first floor is for staff accommodation hence it have bigger rooms as compared to student rooms on other floors. Our sir feels that faculty members should be given a feel and comfort of their home as most of them live away from their family." Pulkit said.

"That's really good of him to think that way but why does the faculty members lives here when most of them are from this village only?" I asked.

"I don't know much about that part but believing what I have heard is that It's school's policy that teachers have to stay within the premises only till they are associated with the school. So faculty leave school only during festival days." Pulkit said.

"That's weird." I said.

"By the way which one is Resham ma'am's room?" I asked.

"The second room from here" Pulkit replied.

"Ok thanks. Good night Pulkit ji." I said. I was about to close the door but before that Pulkit said, "Madam Ji. Do not roam in corridors specially after sun set."