Ch-4 NEW RULES!

I was breathing heavily looking at those marks on floor and stepped backwards when Resham caught me from behind..she placed her hand on my shoulders and asked "what happened Imlie? All well?"

"This..this mark Resham. I felt I heard something last night..like scratching sound and now these marks." I said giving only quarter of the information.

"Ohoo it's absolutely normal Imlie. You don't have to worry about such things. Must be any animal and why are you getting scared?" She asked me.

"That's not normal sweety." I said with a sigh but then  thought why I'm taking a nightmare this seriously.

"And to be honest I didn't heard anything last night even though My room is much close to the stairs as compared to yours" Resham said.

"May be you were in deep sleep..just leave it na..I want to focus on my first day." I said with a smile that was fake for now but I know this place and this wonderful weather would make it real.

"That's the spirit my girl. And be ready to see such animal doings in valley..don't be scared as far as you are in the building premises you are safe." Resham said.

I just smiled and nodded and moved to left side of building thinking that these guys are now used to such animal visits..they don't fear them.

I went to the ground floor and walked towards the left part of the building. You know there are times when you feel like someone is watching you back without seeing anyone?

I felt the exact way...I turned around to see who it was but as usual there was no one. To be precise I felt that person must be near the basement staircase..I started walking again and again felt a gaze on my back...This time I turned around much quickly...And got it!
Although I just saw a shadow that ran to the basement I got a surety that someone was spying on me.

Maybe a kid?..I thought but the second thought that came was are the kids allowed to go to the basement?..God! This place!

I continued walking towards the Dean's office. The school was very silent maybe because all the kids were still not out of their rooms.
Mr. Roy was already waiting outside the Dean's office and the moment he saw me he said, "Good morning Ms. Imlie. You are earlier then your time."

"Good morning Mr.Roy. Better early than getting late." I responded with respect.

"Good good. I like this approach." He replied with a smile.

"We'll be going to meet Mr. Rathore just in a minute. He's having his breakfast" Mr.Kabir Roy said while I nodded in response.

After few minutes of wait Purav came outside with a tray that had cutlery and the crockery of Mr. Rathore's breakfast.

"Is he done?" Mr. Roy asked.

"Yes!" Said Purav.

"Come Ms. Imlie." Mr. Roy guided Imlie inside the large and lavish office of Mr. Rathore.
It was fully carpeted room with a large glass table. The king size chair was the centre of attraction of that wood themed office.
Only one thing was missing in that office and It was Mr. Aryan Singh Rathore..

"Where is Mr. Rathore?" I questioned Mr. Roy.

Mr.Roy was confused too at first but then pointed towards my back and said "there he is."

I turned around and Saw A talk and well build actually a bit bulky man coming out of the washroom area wearing a three piece suit.

"I think He loves gymming." I thought.

"Good morning Mr Rathore." I and Mr. Roy said in unisons.

He just nodded with a smile and walked passed us and sat on his chair. He gestured us to sit on the seats in front of his desk and we obliged.