Ch- 16 The English Teachers

Normally Sundays were the days of doing fun..go to various places and explore...or full day of relaxation..playing having fun..but it was nothing like that here. Neither there was fun not relaxation cause my mind was blown away after discovering so many truths in ONE FUKKIIIIINGGGG NIGHTTTT!

I actually made up points to get record of it..

The Taaku is the creature and it's so powerful that without coming out from his home in backyard he was playing with my mind!

Playing? Kidding me? He almost made me mad..like imagine scratching the whole damn corridor every night on your own and waking up getting scared of them?

Arnav is dead! There's nothing he has to do with being alive and getting all powers now!

Coming to Mr. Roy and Other teachers...I swear I feel like hitting him hard on head for deliberately doing all those sweet talk and pushing me into this hell..

And lastly...
Aryan is not the real Aryan but an imposter.. who? I don't know yet!..

He's playing Aryan and real Aryan knows that he's an Imposter but still he isn't revealing himself...and most of all I know who the real Aryan is but real Aryan don't know that I know about him...I hope this is making some sense???

"What the fukkkkk!!! Imlie you are soon going to end up in asylum" I told my left while lying on my bed and watching ceiling fan.

I sat upright and scratched my head and then a voice echoed in my head, "Meet me tomorrow"

"Ahaa! Mr Roy..I'm coming for you." I got up and made a call to Mr Roy and asked him to meet me in cafeteria.

I came out of the room, and there was death silence as usual..nothing surprise me now. God knows why they had all those theatres in hostel when no one here is actually living a normal life. The teachers are mum...the kids are scared..so scared and drained out of love that they don't even feel like normal human anymore.

"By the way..What do they show in theatres? Definitely not movies...maybe something like How to worship Taaku!"  I murmured in curiosity.

I went straight to the cafeteria and Mr Roy was already waiting for me there.

"Always before time!" I said with a light smile and we both got seated facing each other. The cafeteria was empty except there were Purav and Pulkit setting up coffee machine on right end of buffet counter.

"I'm sorry I couldn't reveal everything to you earlier." Mr Roy started first with low voice and guilt on his almost young face.

"You could have kept me away from this mess. You could've told me everything that day when I came to discuss with you..I trusted you." I said with anger brewing within me.

"At that time I didn't knew that you would be able to see that creature. It was only Aryan sir who could see it earlier." Mr Roy said.

"No! You hide all those things because you wanted me to be here...I told you this place was odd but you didn't payed any heed to my trouble and kept on lying. You  know what? If  something goes wrong...something terribly wrong then it's on you...If that Taaku.." I was stopped mid way by Mr Roy.

"Don't you fear him? Why call out his name like that?" He said

"I'm not afraid of him. (Although I know it was a lie) And what could go wrong by talking his name?" I asked