Ch-37 Blunders of Parents

I was about to proceed towards the hut but a thought came across my mind "what if I got late and they did something to Ranveer?"

My feet stopped moving as I stood motionless in the front of cafeteria. I looked towards the ground where Mr Roy and Narmada were standing and acting as if there's nothing wrong.

I knew what I have done was already a big blunder and the moment they'll find Siya tied in her room they'll come for me.

I still gathered the strength and walked towards the basement with determination in my mind to save Ranveer.

I walked down the stairs towards the dim lit basement and started my search for Ranveer.

One by one I looked every corner in the basement along withe the area that now leads to the closed tunnel but there was no sign of Ranveer.

"Was she lying?" Was the first question that came to my mind.
A series of questions took over my mind while I saw a chair which has ropes tied from one end to it.

"Did he broke out? Or someone took him out?" I questioned myself in fear.

Low-key I even hoped for Aryan to be the one who took Ranveer out..bcs in no way I wanted to believe that they had taken him away to kill him.

I left the school premises while maintaining a calm expression in front of Narmada and Mr Roy...to be honest I have become used to acting and playing with my facial expressions.

The moment I stepped out of the building and made sure that no one watching me, I started running and ran directly towards Purav's hut as I assumed just like in Pulkit's case they would have taken him there too.

The moment I reached there, I heard a loud shriek, "Let go off me!" In purav's voice.

I ran towards the voice only to see Aryan in a brawl with Purav and Ranveer lying on ground unconscious.

He had blood and marks on his face as if he had been beaten a lot.

As I witnessed the scene the only thing that cane across my mind was "Stop Purav."
So, After checking on Ranveer I looked around for something and found a thick log which I was able to lift as all others were quite heavy.

There came a moment when Purav somehow got a chance to grip Aryan's neck from behind with the help of scarf that he had around his neck.

He was trying to choke him while Aryan tried to pull that scarf off him. THIS WAS IT.
I took the opportunity and hit Purav from behind right near his ear...My heart raced and I felt my whole body trembling with what I just did.

The log slipped from my hand and followed Purav to ground creating a thud voice.
I gulped after looking at the unconscious Purav and then glanced at Aryan who was shocked to see me there.

He first checked on Purav and got up to come towards me. "You alright?" He asked in soft voice cupping my face."

"Yes..you ok." I asked while my voice was breaking.

He gave me a faint smile and gave me a peck on my forehead saying, "Thank you for helping me."

A tear escaped my eyes as it was already too much for me to take within an hour...plus this was the only moment when I felt safe.

He looked into me in eyes and said, "Never jump into fights like that. You would hurt yourself."

I nodded and we first looked down at Purav and then towards each other and without saying a word we knew what we have to do.