Ch- 34 The criminals!

A two day off (Thursday and Friday) was announced as mourning for Pulkit. Which made sure that till the final ritual on Monday, there was a total of 4 days break...giving Rathores enough time and space to prepare for the ritual.

But that wasn't the point of concern for me right now. I was worried about Aryan, Khanna and Mahamaya. They knew Pulkit from a long time now and I can only imagine what they must have been going through considering I myself was not able to get hold of my emotions.

What all I got to know about the incident was that a fire broke out in his hut and Pulkit lost his life while saving his brother.

And This is Pulkit for you...he would do anything for his loved ones..I knew he was a gem of a person.

But what disappointed me the most was that the Rathores blamed his kidnappers for everything.

I however knew that Aryan and his team can never do this to even his enemies, doing this to a friend was something I'll never believe.

All the situation provoked me to pack my sling bag again and get ready to visit Mahamaya's hut. I knew it was midnight already but still...I was getting anxious as there was not a single message from their end.
And there again was loud knock on my door..

"Ohh god...What's wrong now..I hope Siya is ok?" I murmured and went towards the door to open it.

As I opened it up the person got inside with hurry closing the gate behind him.l saying, "you took quite long to open it."

My eyes turned moist looking at this familiar face as I without wasting any second wrapped my arms around Aryan and burst out crying.

For the first time since I got the news of Pulkit's demise I didn't stopped myself from crying.

He simply took me into his embrace and rubbed my back softly.

"Aryan..Pulkit." I sobbed.

"I know." He whispered back.

It took me some time to get back to normal and I don't know if all these tears were just because of Pulkit as there were a lot many other factors that were draining me emotionally like Dealing with over sweetness and manipulation by Narmada, what happened with Siya..and the factor that effected me the most "Not being able to meet and discuss anything with Aryan and team."

"You feeling better?" He asked me as I broke the hug and looked at him.

I nodded in a yes as a response and wiped my tears and gave him a fake smile.

"You don't have to act OK if you don't feel like...specially in front of me." He said and took me to the bed. We sat besides each other with my head resting on his shoulder as we held each other's hand.

"You know a lot of things happened in your absence." I spoke out first.

"A lot of things happened with me too." He replied.

"You start first." I said.

"Uh huh..you do." He replied.

I genuinely smiled but instead of fighting on this further I told him everything about what all happened.

After I finally finished the story he looked at me and gave me a peck on my forehead saying, "I knew you that my girl is strong enough to deal with the manipulation. But I'm still so sorry that I wasn't by your side."

"Everything's fine now..that you are here with me." I said with a smile.

"Don't worry..nothing wrong would happen to Siya." He again said.

I nodded and then asked, "What about you?"

"About me!!! Ok so now it's my turn to be storyteller." He said with a light chuckle.