Ch-26 Mr Roy!

"How can we take a stupid MCB trip as a signal from lord?...that girl must have been sleeping right now!" Shrieked Mr Roy.

While Pulkit and Maan were present in the office. And Imlie and Aryan were listening to their conversation from the tunnel.

"But how that MCB tripped right at the time? It was going so well. Imlie was telling about her desires and I somehow feel that she will agree to go inside on her own if we continue talking to her about lord." Said Maan who took sip of coffee after speaking.

"His throat must have been hurting!" Aryan whispered in my ear. While I tried not to laugh. We got to know that every-time anyone disregards the rules here or there's any bounder...Maan gets punished for not being careful enough.

"I want some more coffee...Where the hell is Purav?" Maan ask angrily as I and Aryan lowkey enjoyed his suffering.

"Sir I left the hut first. He must be on his way." Pulkit replied.

"Leave yaar! Just come back when Purav comes..oh..No no wait outside the office I'll call you in." Mr Roy said in irritation.

Today he was panicking. Which was different from his usual personality. He was angered, confused because of what happened.

"Who can be behind this?" Asked Mr Roy.

Maan sighed and said, "I don't know anyone whom I can doubt."

"THEN FIND SOMEONE!!" Shouted Mr Roy and for the very first time we heard that this man shouting at the top of his voice.

"Yes. Let Purav come. We will try to find out who's trying to play around with lights here." Maan said like a little kitten.

"What the fuck!" I whispered to Aryan who was equally shocked.

"I DON'T WANT YOUR TRIES. I WANT THE RESULTS." Mr Roy roared again.

"Yes! Yes we will. Just don't worry." Maan assured.

"What the disappointment...he's playing with my reputation. How can someone talk to Aryan singh Rathore like that?" Aryan questioned while I gave him a side glance.

"Ok...whatever...but that's not how you talk to the OWNER OF RATHORE GROUP." Aryan murmured and he was pretty offended.

"Mr Roy you have my word...I'll find the story behind this incident." Maan assured again.

"Listen Maan. Lord have sent me here to look after this big ritual that's coming up. And I can't let you humans fool around with all my efforts." Mr Roy said.

I was about to say something out loud when Aryan cupped my mouth and said, "Shhh"

"But" I murmured.

"I know..I know..Even I'm shocked. How the fuck he knows Maan by his real name." Aryan murmured slowly.

I nodded in a NO..and slowly said, "Why he said you humans?" And I do not have to wait long enough to get my answers.

"Mr Roy you have no idea how blessed mumma and I feel to have you here. You the choosen one..the  offerings of the lord. You are his favourite. How can we let your efforts go in vein? Trust me nothing will stop the big ritual. All your efforts will pay off." Maan said again.

There was no words from Mr Roy's side so we assumed that he must have just nodded in response.

But during all this time me and Aryan held each other's hand to make sure that no one shouts out in panic.

Aryan gestured me to leave. And instead of going back to my room or staying their we left the tunnel and straight away went to Mahamaya.

....