Ch- 18 Mahamaya

"How? How do you know all that?" I was shocked she knew my mom..her favourite song. She knew I tend to sing it when I'm alone.

"Well People from the other world..they can connect with me..quite easily." Mahamaya replied in the most easiest language accompanied with the sweetest smile.

Although this was something to be scared of but Mahamaya had this amazing aura around her that no matter what you are going through you will feel safe around her. She held the power and serenity of spirituality. She was old, small in height..wearing a black shirt blouse with grey and golden colour saree draped around it. Her greyish curly and waist long hair were left open.
There was a 180 degrees turn in her appearance. On the very first day when I saw her..I was scared to even look into her eyes may be because of what she was saying and of course I felt she was not herself at that time..she appears to be a cute, slightly chubby Strong woman who holds the power to defeat anyone.

I'm no more scared of her..instead I feel secure to be with her. She feels like home. She feels like mumma and papa...

"So you talked to my mother?" I asked.

"She made the contact first...when you came here..whereas I have been talking to Rubina since last two years..Actually it's a bit complicated..listen carefully..It was around 2 years ago.When she died along with Rubina and her husband. I knew Rubina...I have always told her that it's obviously not possible to understand each and everything but insulting something based on what you think is not right. You should not disrespect anyone or anything specifically things that doesn't sound normal." Mahamaya said in her usual coarse voice.

She took a deep breath and continued, "the day Rubina left...she was all scared. I asked her to calm down and not to leave this place like this but she ignored by warning and left. She died that day and I was sleeping when she came to meet me."

I felt goosebumps hearing that a soul came to meet her and she's telling me all this as if her close cousin came to greet her.

"And then?" I asked in a slow voice..almost whispered I was not even sure if she or anyone else heard what I said.

"She told me about what happened.." Mahamaya started narrating that story of what happened two years back....

...flashback...

"Fuckkk that place.." Rubina panted as she was feeling her breathing was getting heavier with passage of time. The more she was moving away from Dalhousie the more difficult it was getting for her.

She was feeling dizzy and most of all she was hallucinating. She felt as if Taaku was behind her (it really was..she just didn't knew that it was no more a dream of hallucination).

And then came the point when she Again saw Taaku but this time more closer to her. She could feel a rough hand..as if it's made of wood on her neck. That hand was all set to choke her to death.

She applied breaks but of no use..she in her panic turned the staring wheel senselessly and ended up smashing the car to a large tree.

The moment car hut the trunk of that large tre she felt her neck was free of hold..she opened the door and got out of the car..all thanx to airbags that she wasn't hurt that bad. She got out of the car to check on the level of damage done and to her surprise there was one more car involved in this accident. She had not hit the tree trunk directly instead she collided with a car from it's side and dragged it to the trunk.

 She had not hit the tree trunk directly instead she collided with a car from it's side and dragged it to the trunk