Episode 1: nine girls

"Fuck." y/n whispered to herself when she looked down at her wrist. She was expecting one name, not nine.

There she was, in her bathroom, looking down at her wrist in horror. "This has to be just a bad dream."  She thought before slapping herself.

She tried to pinch herself to see if she was dreaming but she wasn't. "There's no w-way." She whispered to herself.

She quickly put her backpack on when she saw her friend calling. "Y/n get out here! We're gonna be late if you stay in there!" Her best friend, Rosie, said.

She quickly opened the door before slamming it shut and dragging Rosie by the wrist. "What's wrong?" Rosie asked.

They got into the car and started heading to school. "I have nine." y/n said blankly. "What? Nine inches?" Rosie said but was quickly slapped multiple times on the arm.

"Sorry sorry, what do you mean though?" They asked. "I woke up and I saw four names on my wrist." y/n said before showing her wrist.

"Holy crap!" Rosie yelled out. Once they reached the school, they parked the car and met up with their friends. "You guys finally showed up."  jisoo said. "Hello y/n, are you okay? You look scared... " Lisa bluntly stated.

"I have nine soulmates, and what makes it worse is that they're all popular kids!" y/n exclaimed.

"They can't be THAT bad.." jennie said as she crossed her arms. "They are THAT bad. First it's the 4 of the cheerleaders! Sana, Nayeon, Dahyun, Mina! Then we Have tzuyu, HBIC! Then we have the volleyball team players jeongyeon, momo, chaeyoung, team captain jihyo!"

"I'll start praying for you." Both Lisa and jennie said. "You guys aren't helping me..." y/n grunts.

"Hey, let's just go to class, it's about to start soon anyways." jisoo said. "You guys go ahead, I have things to put in my locker." y/n waved off.

"Alright, stay safe." Rosie yelled out. Y/n shrugged off the weird feeling. She was not letting this ruin her day. She has a test coming up and she does not want to fail it.

While y/n was at her locker, it suddenly slammed when she was about to close it. The loud sound echoed across the hall.

She turned to the person and realized that it was tzuyu, the HBIC. "What did I do!?" y/n snapped. Tzuyu raised up an eyebrow because of y/n's outburst.

" You do realize who you're talking to? " Tzuyu hissed. " I don't care! I'm tired of the way you treat me! Why do you always pick on me the most!? " y/n cursed.

Tzuyu 'tsked' before walking away.

"That dumbass. Sadly that's my dumbass." She muttered to herself.

Y/n rolled her eyes in annoyance before walking to her class. Once she arrived at her classroom she laid her head down secretly texting Rosie from across the classroom.

She started giggling but her joy was cut rudely by someone slamming a book on her desk. "Hey weirdo, the teacher gave me more math homework. I better have this on my desk before friday otherwise you'll be getting more than a beating from me. You better do it right too, I didn't appreciate what you did last time. It better not happen again. "

Y/n wanted to roll her eyes at the person but because she didn't want to visit the nurse again, she just nodded her head. "Hey Jackson, how about you do your own work?" Rosie said before taking the paper and shoving it to his face.

"Fuck off, moron, you have nothing to do with this." He said before rolling his eyes. "Since you're messing with my best friend I think I do have something to do with this." Rosie remarked. The two were about to fight when suddenly the teacher walked into the classroom.