Episode 15: I'm your funny valentine

I jolted awake from my sleep, I wiped my eyes from the tears that fell down my face and sat up. 'I-It was just a dream..?' I asked myself. I looked at the clock on my desk and saw that it was time to get up and get ready for school. I got off my bed and went downstairs. "Yuna! Ryujin!" I called out. Yuna looked at me and smiled.

"Good, you're awake, I was just about to wake you up, what do you need?" She said.

"D-Did I tell you about a picture? About someone kissing another person? Did I..?" I asked her frantically. She looked at me confused and shook her head. I sighed and went back to my room and got ready for school.

.

.

.

Once I reached the school gates, Lily and Minji's group were waiting for me. "Hey Y/n!" Kyujin greeted. "Kyujin.. Did you ever show me a photo of someone kissing another person..?" I asked her. Kyujin looked at me weirdly before shaking her head. "No? Why?" She asked. I shook my head and sighed. "Nothing.. I-I'm just not thinking straight.." I muttered. Lily grabbed my arm and pulled me to a secluded spot. "I need your help." She told me.

"Later, I need to talk to my soulmates.. Especially Nayeon.." I told her. She looked at me with a smirk. "You miss your soulmates already?" She teased, I pinched her side making her groan. She raised her hands in defeat. "Just joking.." She said.

I walked away from her and started heading inside the school. I put my belongings inside the locker when suddenly someone gave me a kiss on the cheek. I looked over my shoulder and saw Sana smiling at me.

"Hello, Y/n. You look tired, are you okay?" She asked, starting to look concerned. I rubbed my eyes and nodded. "I'm fine.. Have you seen Nayeon?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders and wrapped her arm around my shoulders. "I haven't seen her or the others today.." She said, I closed my locker and looked at her with a glare.

"Be honest with me, Sana. Do you even like me?" I asked her with suspicion. She looked shocked at my words before hugging me. "Of course I like you! I love you! I wouldn't want anyone else ever!" She said while hugging me tightly. She looked down at my face with concern. "Are you sure you're okay? I know something is bothering you.." She said.

I nodded at her words before hugging her back. "I'm fine.. I just.. Had a bad dream..." I told her. She nodded before kissing my forehead. "You can tell me what it was about.." She whispered. I sighed before burying my face into her chest.

"It's just.. I had a dream that nayeon told me that you guys didn't like me at all.. That you were all faking it.." I told her while tearing up. I heard her sigh before starting to stroke my hair.

"We love you so much, alright? Please don't think otherwise.." She assured me. I nodded at her words. She let go of me while smiling. "Let's go find where the others are at." She said, "Okay.." I quietly muttered.

.

.

.

After walking around for a few minutes, we found the others in the cheerleading room. Nayeon and Jeongyeon were fighting like usual and the others just watched.

"Hey guys!" Sana said. Nayeon and Jeongyeon stopped fighting and looked over at us. Nayeon immediately pushed Jeongyeon to the ground before running to me and hugging me. "Nayeon!" I said to her, She looked at Jeongyeon before looking back at me and shrugging. "What?" She asked, faking her innocence. Chaeyoung helped Jeongyeon stand up before running to me and hugging me too.

"Where were you? I texted you to meet us here!" Nayeon scolded Sana. "I wanted to see Y/n first!" She defended. I felt someone hug me from behind making me look back. I noticed that it was Dahyun. "Hey Dahyun.." I greeted. She smiled at me. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu glared at her before the three started arguing, Dahyun let go of me and continued to argue with the two. Mina sighed and hugged me.

"Hello Y/n, it's nice seeing you again.." She said to me while smiling.

Jihyo started yelling at the three, making them immediately shut up. "You're already giving me a headache and it's only 8 in the morning!" She said to them. They kept their mouths shut but glared at each other. Mina looked at them weirdly before looking back at Nayeon and Sana, She noticed that Nayeon was still scolding Sana. Jihyo and Jeongyeon stared at the two before Jeongyeon pushed Nayeon back. "Shut up! Let me enjoy my time with my Y/n!" Mina yelled. The others looked shocked at her tone. Nayeon glared at Mina. "Who said she was yours!?" She yelled back.

This is gonna be a long day..