Episode 12: snapped.

" Hey! We had her first so we get to hang out with her! " Jiwoo and hanni said as they pulled me from my soulmates. " She's our soulmate! We get to have her! " Chaeyoung said.

" Alright shorties let her go. She's clearly uncomfortable. " Bae said. " Shut up you beanstalk! " Hanni said. " Stop fighting! " Haewon said. " Let me go! " I yelled.

" What is going on? " Lily asked

" They've been going at this for 20 minutes, they did rock, paper, scissors and Jiwoo lost but then she started fighting with chaeyoung! " I said. Once I got out of their grip I stood beside lily while kyujin and chaeyoung were arguing.

" Interesting... " A new voice said. I turned my head towards the sound and was greeted by minji. " geez you guys are so childish. " haerin said. " I think it's cute. "

Danielle said. She was smiling the whole time, making me feel scared.

' I know she loves smiling but it's getting creepy.. ' I thought to myself. After a few minutes they finally stopped arguing, making me sigh in relief. " Thank god, that fight was so childish. " Haerin said. " Why should we give her to you? " Jiwoo said.

" Because she's our soulmate? Why else would we want her? " Chaeyoung said. She seemed like she was going to explode. Dahyun patted her shoulder, making her calm down. " We'll have her for the day, you can hang out with her tomorrow. Does that sound fair? " Dahyun explained.

" Sounds fine to me. " Kyujin said. " Thank you, let's go y/n. " Dahyun said while dragging me away. Tzuyu held my other hand while dahyun continued to drag me.
" Seriously, what is wrong with them?! Can't they just accept that you're our soulmate and we want our time with you?! " Nayeon complained. I sighed at her complaint. " Jiwoo shouldn't have fought me. " Chaeyoung said. I sighed before I walked away from them and started heading home.

Once I made it home I saw that ryujin and Yuna were asleep on the couch. I ran up to my room and laid on my bed. I looked at the groupchat and saw that the group was arguing. I was too lazy to scroll up and figure out why they were arguing so I shut my phone off and fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up to the sound of yuna telling me to wake up. "Wake up! It's dinner time!" She yelled. I rose up from my bed and started heading down stairs with yuna. "You were tired too?" She asked. I nodded while rubbing my eyes before yawning.

Once we reached the kitchen I sat down and closed my eyes. The room was spinning and it felt like I was going to pass out. I opened my eyes and felt my vision go back to normal. Ryujin looked at me in concern. "Something wrong?" She asked. I shook my head before looking down at my food. I started picking on it with my fork before starting to eat. "I heard the minji and the others came to the school today. Is it true?" Ryujin asked. I nodded while chewing my food. "Is something on your mind? You're usually talkative.." Yuna said.

I shrugged before finishing my food and walk back to my room. I heard one of them sigh making me feel guilty. "What is wrong with me today?" I thought to myself. I shrugged off the feeling before heading back to bed and going to sleep

 .

.

.

.

.

I woke up to my alarm going off. I got up and got ready before heading off to school. Chaeryeong and the others met me on the way, making me feel agitated.
"What's the matter?" She asked. I looked at her with a pissed off look before walking away from them at a faster pace. "Leave me alone." I muttered. She looked at me in concern before turning to the others.

"Y/n~" I heard a gentle voice say I slammed my locker shut before looking at them. Mina looked at me in shock before shaking her head and smiling again.

"What do you want?" I said coldly. She looked at me confused before hugging me. I quickly got out of her grip and walked to class. She frowned at me before catching up.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" She asked. I kept ignoring her questions. Once I reached my seat lily turned to me with a smile. She noticed me frowning, making her smile go away. "What's wrong?" She asked. I grumbled before putting my head down and ignoring her questions too.

.

.

.

.

.

As the day went on my soulmates kept asking me what was wrong making them stick with me all throughout the day. "Can you guys just leave me alone?" I muttered. "No, you're so grumpy that it's concerning, we've never seen you like this before." Jeongyeon said.

"Maybe you should stop latching onto me like leeches." I said to them, They looked at me in shock. "Don't be rude." Nayeon said. I suddenly snapped. "Oh like you're one to talk! I've been stuck calming you down to stop you from getting physical!" I yelled. People started looking at our group but I ignored it. "Have you ever thought about how I felt?! You all attach to me like leeches! I'm sick of it! And the constant fighting!?" I yelled. "Y/n.. we didn't-" Sana said but I cut her off.

"And you! You should've just minded your own business! Maybe if you would just shut up and not confront momo and nayeon then nothing bad would've happened! But you just had to get into my business!" I continued. "I'm sick of all of you! Maybe you should think about how I feel instead of just getting into my business! I'm so tired of you constantly fighting with each other!" I screamed.

"Get out of my life! I don't want to see any of you!" I finished before walking off leaving them confused and hurt. I started walking home in anger. I was blinded by rage. "Y/n-" Minji called out. "Leave me alone!" I yelled. I ran away from the group.

Once I reached home I ran to my room and slammed my door before locking it.

"Y/n open the door!" Ryujin yelled. She kept knocking on the door but I ignored her attempts to be let in. I put on my headphones before going back to sleep.

As I was about to fall asleep the door opened revealing yuna and ryujin. "What has gotten into you!?" Ryujin said. "I said leave me alone!" I yelled. The two flinched at my sudden yell. "What is wrong with you?! Why are you screaming!? What even happened?! Why are you in such a bad mood!?" She asked.

"I don't want to talk about it!" I yelled. "Stop yelling." Yuna said. "Why are you so upset? Did we do something wrong?" Ryujin asked. "I don't know!" I yelled.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled before slamming myself back onto my bed.

They sighed before leaving my room. I finally fell asleep after all the yelling.

.

.

.

.

Yuna opened my door quietly before walking in. "What do you want." I said. "I just wanted to tell you that dinner's ready." She said quietly. "I'm not hungry." I said before shutting my eyes again. She sighed before sitting on my bed. "I;m sorry that you're mad, but I really want to know why you're so mad at everything.. So I can fix it. Ryujin is worried.." She said.

I stayed silent. "I don't know why you're suddenly so mad, but I understand you. I can get very mad too." She said, "And if you really are mad at us... then we're both sorry.. We just want to know what we did wrong.." She said.

"I made a mistake." I muttered. "What did you do?" She asked. "I told my soulmates to get out of my life.." I said.Her eyes widened before patting my back.

"Why did you say that?" She asked. "I was mad.. I don't know why I was so mad.. Something inside me snapped." I said. I covered my face with my hands before sitting up. "Now they hate me.." I muttered.

"Well.. you can try to make it up to them?" Yuna said. "They're very stubborn.. Especially tzuyu and nayeon." I said.

"Look, I know you were mad and you just snapped, but try to apologize to them.." She said. "I know." I said. "Tell ryujin I won't make it for dinner." I said. I laid back down and she nodded.