Episode 6: Date with mina ( Short chapter)

I was lying down on my bed when someone barged into my room.

" WAKE UP MINA'S HERE! " Yuna said, laying onto me. " Yuna... " I muttered.

I pushed her off of me and luckily she didn't fall down.

" She's waiting for you, so you better hurry up. " She said. I got up and groaned.

" Right... mina.. " I muttered to myself. I stood there trying to process everything until my eyes flew open. " MINA! " I screamed. I took a shower and put my clothes on in a hurry. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair before running out of my room.

I looked outside the window and saw a black car with Mina waiting outside.

" Only took you 15 minutes to get ready. " Chaeryeong said while sipping her tea on the couch.

I walked out the door and greeted Mina with a smile. " Sorry for making you wait mina.. " I apologized. " It's okay, you look lovely, shall we go? " She said, opening the car door. I climbed inside the back seat along with mina. " Where are we going? " I asked.

She chuckled before telling the driver to go. " It's a surprise. " She said. I noticed that she was wearing casual clothing instead of something fancy. ' So it's not a fancy place.. Good to know.. Wait, do rich people go to places with casual clothing? '

I thought to myself. We reached the mall after 20 minutes. " Wanna go eat first before we go shopping? " She asked. " S-Sorry, I don't have much on me.. " I said embarrassed. " Don't worry, I'm paying. " She said.

After we reached the food court She told me to sit down at the table and wait for her. While waiting a guy went up to me. " Hey cutie, wanna go on a date? " He asked.

I almost threw up in my mouth at the sight of him. I politely declined his offer since I was on a date already. " I can treat you better than him. " He said with a wink. I wanted to just throw up on spot. His stench was really bad. He was so sweaty too. And he was older than me.

" Actually I'm a girl. " Someone said. I looked around him and saw mina holding the bags in anger. He turned his head and smirked. " Leave my soulmate alone. " She said. " I can treat her better than you. " He said with a disgusting smirk.

" The hospital will treat you better than me. " She said before getting ready to punch him. I held her arm quickly to stop her. " Mina, he's not worth it. " I pushed the guy away, making him angrier. " You're gonna- " He said but was cut off with a slap. " You cheating bastard! " A girl said.

" B-babe it's not what it looks like- " " We're breaking up! "

Mina and I looked at each other before retreating to a new seat. " That was crazy... " I said.

I took a sip out of my drink while eating my food. " Thank you for the food mina. " i thanked. She smiled at me while chewing. After we finished out food we walked around the mall.

" Get whatever you want, it's on me. " " But- " I was gonna say but was cut off by mina. " Don't. " She said. I walked around the one of the stores while mina just trailed behind me.

After a few hours of shopping the driver dropped us off at the park. " Last stop, okay? " She said. I nodded. We sat down at the bench in pure silence.

" I- Can I tell you something? " I started. She nodded while looking at me. I looked down hiding my blushing face. " I-I've had a crush on you since we first met. I-I was surprised to see that you were my soulmate..." I trailed off. " I-I really hope that you see me more than just a friend now that things are different. " I said.

" To be honest y/n..

I don't love you back... "

I was expecting her to say but instead she stayed quiet. " I've liked you since we first met too, I will always love you as my soulmate. I never saw you as a friend, I saw you as someone fit just for me. But since you have 8 other names, I won't stop the others from loving you too. But just know that I won't ever leave you. " She said.

I smiled at her before hugging her. I heard someone chuckle making us pull away. Nayeon was standing in front of us with a dog. " So you guys are on a date? " She asked sarcastically. " You guys always beat me. I'm taking you on a date after school on tuesday. Got it? " She said to me.

I nodded my head before petting the dog. Mina and Nayeon talked to each other but I wasn't listening to them. The dog hopped onto my lap making me fall in love with it more. " kookeu! Get down! " Nayeon said. " I love him! " I said.

" Get down. " She said. I pouted when he got down. " Sorry about him. " She said.

After a few minutes of talking, mina took me home.

" Thank you for today, I had fun. " I said She nodded at me before giving me kiss on the cheek.

I entered the house and walked to my bedroom. I changed my clothes to pajamas.

Suddenly my phone rang. " Hey y/n, are you free monday? " Lily asked. " Yes, why? "

" I need help getting haewon a valentine's gift. " She said. " Oh yeah! I forgot sorry.. " I apologized. She brushed off my apology.

" Hey, are you getting your soulmates a gift? " She asked. " I'm not sure what to get them, plus I might go broke after getting them all gifts. " I said.

" Give them something they will remember or treasure forever! "

" Lily I am not twerking for them if that's what you're trying to say. "

" Slay girl! "