Episode 2: meeting the others

" I skipped. " She simply said. " Why are you running away from us? We've been nice to you. " She continued. " Yeah, sure. " I said. I turned around and continued to leave but she grabbed my wrist and started dragging me.

" Hey! Let me go! " I argued. Nayeon kept dragging me to the cheerleading room.

Once we reached the room she pushed me inside and closed the door.

" Y/n! I'm glad you decided to join us. " Sana said as she walked up to me. She brushed my hair to the side before giving me a peck on my cheek.

" Nuh-uh, hands off minatozaki. " Nayeon said. Sana scowled at the girl causing the older to become angry. The two ended up arguing for the next 20 minutes.

" They're always like this.. " Someone said. I turned my head and locked eyes with the pale girl.

" It's nice to meet you, y/n. My name is kim dahyun! " She said as she flashed a smile. I shook hands with her before getting interrupted by Nayeon. " Hands off! " She said. She smacked the poor girls hand away causing me to frown.

" Stop that! Are you okay Dahyun? " Sana asked. The 3 started arguing, making me sigh. I felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to turn around to greet them.

' Oh god! It's my crush! ' I thought. Myoui mina. Quiet, pretty, talented-

" It's nice to meet you y/n, my name is myoui mina.. " She said. " I-it's nice to meet you too! I'm shin y/n- " I said but she cut me off with a giggle. " I know, silly, your name's on my wrist. " She said. She showed me her wrist causing me to turn red.

I looked down at my wrist her name was also there. " O-oh.. " I said. I was celebrating internally ' why am I celebrating!? I was talking to my group about this! Why am I so forgetful! ' I mentally scolded myself. Suddenly the door was slammed open revealing tzuyu, the head bitch in charge.

" What are YOU doing here?! " She yelled. She grabbed wrist and started dragging me out but mina was quick. She held my wrist and pulled me towards her.

" She's not going anywhere with you. I've seen you, you constantly bully here, why should I trust my soulmate with you? " I looked over at tzuyu and she was fuming with rage.

" The fuck did you say myoui? " tzuyu said. She cracked her knuckles as a threat but mina didn't budge. " You heard me! " She said. She pulled me close to her.

" You wouldn't punch me. " she said. " wanna test that theory? " Tzuyu said as she got closer. She raised her fist ready to start a fight but I held her wrist.

" I don't care what you do to me but if you put your hands on my other soulmates, I will make sure you die without one. " I threatened. Suddenly four more people entered the room. " Hey! What's my soulmate doing here!? " Momo yelled.

Everyone immediately started arguing, making me lose my patience. " Everyone just shut up! " I snapped.

' Oh god i sound like a pick me... ' I thought. Without saying anything to them, I ran out of the room. I ran home that day. I couldn't handle the fact that I had 9 soulmates.

Once I reached home I ran into my room and slammed myself onto my bed.

My sisters, ryujin and yuna walked in. " So it's true huh? " Yuna said before sitting down beside me. Ryujin sat at my desk before turning towards me.

I sat up to look at them. " Can we see your wrist? " Yuna asked. I showed them the 9 names and they were shocked. " I'll call yeji, she studies this type of stuff at school. " Ryujin said as she brought out her phone. " She might be studying for the test that's coming up. Don't bother her. " I told her. She ignored me and called yeji. She walked out of the room to talk to her.