Episode 13: crazy stupid love

I walked to my classes ignoring everyone who tried to talk to me. I glanced at Mina who kept her head down the whole time. She didn't notice me looking at her. I looked away when I noticed that she was in a bad mood. Lily looked over her shoulder to look at me and turned around. She poked my shoulder making me look at her.

"What happened? Why were you in a bad mood yesterday?" She asked. I shrugged before putting my head down. "Please tell you didn't hear what I said to my soulmates.." I muttered to lily. "WELL-" She said. Haewon nudged her, shutting her up instantly.

"I hate myself because of how I treated them! I'm the worst soulmate ever!" I muttered. Haewon patted my back while Lily was giggling. "It's okay, but when you left they were asking us where you were. Even minji and the others.. Minji and Nayeon were the most worried. Where did you go?" Haewon said. "I went home, I was in a really bad mood, but I don't know why.." I said.

She raised her eyebrow at me. "You don't know why you were in a bad mood? Did you not get enough sleep?" She asked. I shook my head while looking at Mina worriedly. I felt someone staring at me making me turn my head. It was dahyun, chaeyoung and tzuyu. They all looked at me worriedly. I quickly looked back at haewon trying my best to not feel guilty.

I sighed before slamming my head against the desk. "Are you okay?" Lily asked. "I just hate how my emotions got the best of me... and I snapped at them.." I said. "Everyone has their bad days.. I'm sure they understand. I can talk to them for you if you want.." She offered. "I would love for you to do that.. But I don't know how they would feel... I did tell them to get out of my life.." I said. 

"I'm so stupid.." I muttered. "You're fine, I'm sure they would understand." Lily said. I noticed the teacher walk in making haewon sit down at her seat.

.

.

.

.

Once class was finished I got up and hid in the bathrooms. Haewon and Lily followed me to the bathrooms. "Guys, leave alone, I can't show my face to them.." I said. I heard Lily sigh before kicking the door forcing it open. "I said I'll talk to them, plus, minji already forgave you." She said, "How do you know?" I said in hope. "I texted her secretly in class." She muttered. I left the stall, following them to the cafeteria.

As soon as we reached the cafeteria I saw my soulmates talking at a table with one of sana crying and momo comforting her. I started to feel extremely guilty. I looked away from them and started heading toward the table. Jinni wrapped her arm around my shoulders while looking at me in concern. "I heard what happened yesterday.." She said.

I covered my face in shame. "It's my fault sana is crying.." I said. The others looked at me. "What put you in such a bad mood?" Jiwoo asked. "That's the thing! I don't know!" I said. "I woke up and everything irritated me. But I had this weird dream.. I can't remember it but something happened in it that made me wake up in anger." I muttered. "And then I just snapped at my soulmates and told them to get out of my life.."

Suddenly bae started laughing, making me angry. Haewon nudged her, trying to get her to shut up but I dug my nails into my palm drawing some blood. "Shut your ass up!" I yelled. They all looked at me in shock while I covered my mouth in shock. "So you do have a backbone.." Hanni said. I turned to her in shock.

"I know what's happening." Minji said. "You've been bottling your emotions up so much to the point where you snap at everything. If you keep this up you'll start getting physical." She said. "You're stressed about something. But you don't know, do you?" She said. "I don't, everything has been going fine.." I said.

"You aren't stressed about school work, right?" She asked. I shook my head. She nodded before walking to my soulmates table. They all looked at minji while she talked. I looked away from them to hide my shame. I covered my face while looking away. I heard one of them ask minji if I was still mad at them, making me feel even more guilty.

Minji walked over to me again and nodded. I looked at her worriedly. She simply smiled before sitting down next to me. "If you keep snapping, people are gonna think you have anger issues... So take a deep breath and think before you say anything." Minji said. I looked at her before looking down at my food.

"Aren't you going to eat?" She asked. I shook my head before pushing it away. "I'm not hungry.." I packed my bag and kept staring at it before someone approached us.

I quickly noticed it was miyeon. She looked at me in concern before handing me a paper. "Sana wrote this for you.." She said. I nodded before opening the paper.

I saw that there were teardrops on it and the handwriting got messy at the end.

"I'm so sorry, my love. I didn't know what happened but please don't be mad at me. I don't understand what I fully did wrong. Please forgive me, I really didn't mean to confront them and cause a scene. I was just mad that they did those things to you in middle school. I understand if you don't want to forgive me but please give me a chance. I promise I won't get in your business and I won't do that ever again. I'm really sorry, my love." I read.

I wiped my tears before placing the note in my bag. I suddenly got a text from jihyo. "We're sorry if we stressed you out so much. We just really love you and we didn't want you to feel alone.." The text read.

"I'm sorry too, please don't get out of my life. I really love you all, I don't know why I snapped yesterday. Please come back." I texted them. I felt someone wrap their arms around my neck before giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm so glad you're not mad at us anymore.." Nayeon said. I got up and followed nayeon back to their table. Sana immediately hugged me tight while crying. I patted her back while she sobbed into my shoulder. "Minji told us everything.. We're sorry.." Dahyun said. "I should be saying sorry, I said all of that horrible stuff to you guys! I don't know why I was angry.." I muttered. They looked at me sympathetically before sana hugged me tighter.

"I thought I was gonna lose you forever.." She said. I lowered my head in shame because of what I did to them. I hugged sana back before tearing up. "I don't know what got over me.." I muttered in her shoulder. "It's okay, everyone has their bad days.. Even me.." She said. She gave me a kiss on my forehead before letting go of me.

"Just try not to snap at us again, alright?" Tzuyu said. I sighed before nodding at her words. She was right, I can't snap at them again. I shouldn't. "We need to talk after school." Nayeon said. 

"O-Okay.." I said nervously.

.

.

.

.

"Come here." She said. I walked over to her before getting engulfed into a hug.

"Do you not know how worried I was yesterday?" She said. I shook my head before looking up at her. "I was so worried. I didn't want you to be like me.. I know you've been bottling your emotions but I didn't think it would be this bad.." She said.

She started tearing up, making me panic. "I don't know what I would do if I had to get out of your life.." She said. "I'm sorry.." She apologized. "Please don't ever say that again to us... I was worried. I was worried that I would lose you forever.." She cried.