Episode 3: Don't fight

I walked around, trying to avoid my soulmates. Rosé was keeping me company while eating her chips. " Thanks for getting me these.. " She said while eating. " Rosé, don't eat with your mouthful... " I told her. She said a muffled sorry before continuing to eat her chips.

I sighed at her childishness before accidently bumping into someone. " I'm sorry I wasn't watching where- " I looked at the person and noticed that it was mina.

" Oh, mina.. Sorry.. " I apologized again. She waved it off and smiled at me.

" It's okay, I wasn't watching where I was going either.. " She said. " Hey... would you like to hang out with me? If you want to, that is.. " She asked. I looked at Rosé and she gave me a thumbs up. " okay, sure, where do you wanna go? " I asked.

" Lets walk and talk, I wanna get to know you more.. " She said. I nodded before starting to walk with her. Rosé waved us goodbye before running off.

" Sorry about rosé, she's always been like that.. " I told her. She giggled making my heart flutter. " it's okay, I'm used to it. " she told me. Once we reached the schools garden we sat down at a bench and sat there in silence.

" So... " I started off. " I'll be honest, this is really awkward.. " I told her.

" Yes, i agree. " She said. " I can't deny the fact that I'm happy with you though, but what caught me off guard was the fact that you agreed to hang out with me, why? " She turned to me.

" I guess, I just want to get to know my soulmates more, with them fighting, I want you guys to get along, you know? " I simply stated. " I want the two of us to be.. Just us.. " she said. She hugged my waist tightly before resting her head on my shoulder.

I could feel my cheeks start warming up. " O-oh.. I-I-, U-uhm.. " I stuttered.

" Am I moving on too fast? I'm sorry.. " She said. " N-no.. I-I was just surprised! That's all! "

" I want it to just be an us... " she repeated. She pulled me closer. ' oh gosh! 'My heart fluttered and started racing.

' CALM DOWN! SHE'S YOUR SOULMATE! DONT. THINK. OF. ANYTHING. '

My face started turning red. " Oh no, are you running a fever? Do I need to bring you to the clinic? " She asked.

" N-No! I'm fine, I don't need to go to the nurse, I-It's just hot out here! " I told her. She looked at me suspiciously before dragging me with her. We sat down in our classroom and continued talking, until the bell rang making her sit down at her seat.

" Everyone sit down! " The teacher yelled. I started drawing in my notebook when I almost messed up a drawing because the door was slammed open. " I'm sorry I'm late! " Yuna yelled. I laughed quietly, careful not to get detention.

Yuna sat beside me, getting a closer look at her, she was covered in leaves. " What happened to you?. " I asked her. " Ryujin. " She simply said. " Ah, no need to explain anymore.. " I said.

We started secretly talking before hearing the bell ringing letting everyone know that it was lunch time. " So what happened between you and mina? " She asked.

" What do you mean? " I asked, eating my food that my sisters made.

" Don't think I didn't see you guys cuddling on the bench. " She said before taking a bit out of her sandwich. " We weren't cuddling! She was just hugging me! " I told her.

" It looked much more different. " She said. I sighed before continuing to eat waiting for my sister and her friends to join us. Chaeryeong then joined us, along with ryujin.

" So what did you do? " I asked ryujin. " What do you mean? " Ryujin asked. " Why do you shin sisters say the same thing when someone asks ' what do you mean? '. " Lia then came out of nowhere.