Episode 7: Sanake

I felt something hugging me from behind. I turned my head and saw Sana with a smile on her face. " Good morning! " She said. " HOW DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE!? " I yelled. " Your sisters let me in. " She simply said.

" Oh.. what are we doing today? " I asked her. I looked over at her and she simply smiled at me. " Whatever you want, love. " She said. " I did want to go to the store today and get some food. " " Then we'll do that. " She said. She helped me get up from my bed.

I got ready in under a few minutes and Sana called her driver. ' What's up with them and having drivers? ' I thought to myself. Once her driver picked us up we reached the store and started getting some food.

" Get whatever you want. " She said. I started picking my food. She kept trailing behind me while I put anything I wanted Into the cart. We went up the cash register and Sana pulled out her black card.

Once we reached back home she put the food down and sat on my bed. " What do you do during the weekends? " She asked. " Mmm.. sleep, sleep, and sleep. " I said.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled.

I took my phone out and saw messages from jihyo about our date. " Oh my god! I was supposed to have a date yesterday with jihyo! I forgot! " I said. I immediately called jihyo. " Jihyo! " " It's alright, Mina texted me. " She said.

" i'm so sorry I forgot- " " It's okay something happened yesterday and I was going to cancel on you but mina took you already. Does wednesday sound like an okay day? If not, we can talk at school. Sorry I'm becoming busy right now! " She said.

She hung up the phone, making me worried. " What if I hurt her feelings? " I muttered to myself. I texted jihyo asking her what happened when another number texted me.

Unknown

Hey, your sister texted me your number, its chaeyoung btw

Seen

Shinister

Hi chae! How are you?

Seen

" Ignoring your soulmate now? " Sana said while pouting. " Sorry, chaeyoung texted me and jihyo called me, it's so much going on. " I said to her. She laid down on my bed and back hugged me while I sat down texting chaeyoung.

Chaengie

I'm doing good! Open the window?

Seen

I was confused by what chaeyoung said, I looked outside my window and saw her and momo sitting on a tree branch. " Hey, I hope momo and I weren't interrupting something. " Chaeyoung said.

Sana got up and stared at them. " What are you guys doing here? " We helped them climb inside. " we wanted to hang out. " Momo said. My phone started buzzing again with messages.

Unknown

Hey y/n! It's me mina, jihyo texted me your number

Seen

Shinister

Hey mina! How are you?

Seen

Minguin

I'm doing great! How are you? I hope you're doing well

Seen

Shinister

I'm doing great! Although I'm a little busy and aouebgeogaofb

Seen

" Chaeyoung! " I exclaimed. She took my phone and startec taking photos and sending them to mina. " Chaeyoung! What are you doing! " " What's going on here- "

Yuna said but cut herself off when she saw what was happening. " I'll leave you alone- " " Yuna help me! "

Shinister

Hi mina! It's me chaeyoung! Y/n is with us

Seen

Minguin

Minguin

I had a feeling, how did you find her house?

Seen

Shinister

Secret

Seen

Minguin

Don't do anything stupid son chaeyoung. And tell momo that her mom is with my parents

Chaeyoung handed my phone back to me while she sat at my desk. " What do you do for fun around here? " She asked. " Excuse me but y/n and I are on a date. " Sana said pulling me onto her lap. " Sorry, didn't know. " Chaeyoung said, raising her hands up in defense.

" Why did you guys come here anyway? " Sana asked. " We wanted to hang out with y/n, But it turns out that you two are on a date. " Momo said. " A very boring one too. " chaeyoung commented. " I let her choose what we were doing today and she chose to stay home. I respect her decision. " Sana defended.

" When are you free y/n? I'll take you on a date. " Chaeyoung asked. " I'm free after school on thursday. " I told her. " Then we'll go on a date on thursday- hey wait, you like art? " Chaeyoung asked. " Y-yeah, I kinda paint.. And draw.. " I said embarrassed. " I know where to take you then! " Chaeyoung said.

" Huh? " " Secret though. " She said. Sana kept her arms wrapped around me, almost getting too protective of me.

Sana shooed away momo and chaeyoung out of the house with a broom. " We're not bugs! " Chaeyoung groaned. " You look like one since you're so short! " Sana said almost smacking the duo with the broom. " Hey! "

Once the two were gone sana went back into my room. She rubbed her temples while sitting on my bed. " I swear, those two are a pain. " She mumbled. " I was okay with them staying here. " I told her. She zoned out for a minute before smirking.

" Now that we're alone.. " Sana said before climbing on top of me. " H-Hey let's talk about this- " " Shhh.. " The snake said before leaning down and kissing my lips.

" Calm down, we aren't gonna do anything... yet.. " She said mischievously.

She laid beside me and pulled me close to her. " How about we sleep? We have school tomorrow.. " She said. " But you have to go home.. It's gonna be dark soon. "

" I'll stay for dinner and then I'll go, deal? " She muttered.

" Fine.. " I sighed.