Episode 8: Lily has I love you in it - haewon

" Well, I need help figuring out everything! " Lily said while eating her food sadly.

" What do you mean? Did you not plan anything these past few days? " I asked her.

" No, I was busy trying to find out what she likes and plan the date and everything! I was busy, okay?" She said. " Alright after school we'll go around the city and look for what she likes, okay? " " Are we bringing haewon? " " No. "

" I have question. How long have you guys been dating? " " A month.. "

Lily said sheepishly. I sighed in annoyance. " Really? And you don't know what she likes? " I asked already knowing the answer. " No.. Listen, she's the student council and i'm part of the volleyball team, you know we're both very busy. " She remarked.

" Do you guys ever hang out? " " As I said we're very busy. " " Lily, be honest with me, when was the last time you two talked? " " Last night, she helped with homework. " She said as her face brightened up.

" So you two do talk but you don't hang out? " I said as I rubbed my eyes. " This is gonna be more difficult than it has to be. " I muttered to myself.

The bell ran indicating that we had to go back to class. We threw our left overs away and walked to class together. I felt someone burning holes into the back of my head so I turned my head and saw tzuyu trailing behind us.

" Can I help you? " I asked her. She scoffed before walking to her classroom. Once we reached out class lily sat in front of me and started taking notes while I was doodling in my notebook. " You really need to pay attention more in class. " Lily wrote in a piece of paper.

I chuckled, making her turn her head at me. " What are you laughing at? "

" Nothing... " Lily looked at me suspiciously before turning back to her notes.
" Such a great student, should I call you a nerd? " I whispered to her.

I heard her scoff making me giggle. " don't be like that. You know I'm just joking with you. " I said. The lesson went on making me fall asleep.

When I woke up I realized that it was the end of class. " Wake up, we have another class, and then P.E. " lily said. I looked over at yuna and saw that she wasn't there.

" Oh right, she's sick. " I said to myself. I dozed off the entire class time before getting my thoughts interrupted by lily.

" Let's go, we have P.E. " Lily and I walked to gym while talking about our soulmates.

" I swear, haewon is more strict on me about grades than my own parents! " Lily complained.

" How.. " " She always lectures me when I don't study.or when I'm still at practice. "

Lily said as she moped. " I care about my grades too but she seems so harsh on my with it. " She muttered.

" Don't be all mopey, she's just looking out for you. " I said as we sat down at the bleachers. " Hold on... aren't those the cheerleaders? What are they doing out here? " Lily said. She pointed at a group and saw that it was the cheerleaders.

" Probably practicing.. " I said, trying to hide from my soulmates. I laid down on the bleachers and closed my eyes, listening to lily babble about haewon. Suddenly the sun was being blocked from me making me open my eyes to reveal nayeon.

" O-oh, uhm.. Hey.. " I said. " So um... what are you doing here..? " I asked her nervously. " They gave us a break, what are you doing here? " She asked, sitting down beside me. " We have free P.E. today so I decided to talk with lily- where did she go? " I said, getting up. " Oh nevermind, she's with haewon. " I said, looking at the couple.