Episode 4: why me

I was talking y/n when all of a sudden a ball hit her straight in the face. She fell down with a bloody nose. I could hear her sisters laughing behind me but I ignored it, I was more concerned for y/n.

" Are you alright? " I asked. In the corner of my eye I saw a fuming bunny. " WHO DID THAT? " She yelled, causing attention to be brought upon us, but knowing her, she doesn't care.

" Sorry... " Yeri said.

Nayeon looked over at yeri and was about to shout at her but then hesitated.

" Nayeon. " Jeongyeon said. " It was an accident, accidents happen. " Jeonyeon said.

She took a few breaths before walking back over to y/n who was sitting up with a tissue in her hand.

" It's okay, she didn't mean to hit me.. " y/n said. I looked over at the blood covered ball before picking up and throwing it at the opposing team. " Be careful next time! " Jeongyeon yelled.

" Damn you guys are scary when it comes to your soulmate. " Joy said. " She hit my y/n. " Nayeon said. Anger started to grow in me. " She belongs to US. Not just you, nayeon. " Momo said.

I heard mina say something incoherent but I didn't care. I gazed over at y/n and saw that her nose stopped bleeding. " Thank you for the tissues, chaeyoung. " Y/n said. She stood up before sitting back down. " Are you alright? Do you need to go

home? I won't force you to be here- " Jeongyeon said but was cut off by y/n. " No it's fine, I'm just light headed.. " She said. I sighed in relief before sitting down beside her. " Don't scare us like that.. " I muttered.

" Sorry.. " She apologized. I leaned my head against her shoulder. I could see the others jealous, including mina. ' That's the first time I've seen her like that '

I thought.

Y/n pov

I felt tzuyu lean her head against my shoulder making me blush. I looked at the others and saw that they were jealous, even mina. ' I never knew mina could be jealous.. ' I thought to myself. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice that dahyun was sitting beside me holding my hand.

" O-oh, I didn't notice you there dahyun.. " I said. She smiled at me, secretly glaring at tzuyu who was staring afar. " Hey, are you alright? " I asked her. She grinned at me before holding my hand tighter.

I heard jeongyeon clear her throat causing dahyun to quickly stand up. " We have to start, just stay here and make sure she doesn't get hit, again. " Jeongyeon said.

" I'll make sure yeri watches what she's doing. " Irene said before walking over to the otherside of the net.

The other team members started walking to the floor. Once the game started jihyo was the one to serve the ball. Joy jumped up and hit it. Jeongyeon blocked the ball making a player on the opposing team catch the ball. " Isn't it against the rule to catch the ball in volleyball? " Yuna said.

.

.

.

.

The game continued to play until 5pm. I stood up from my seat and applauded our team who won. I ran down the bleachers to congratulate the team. " It's because you're our lucky charm. " Momo said. I blushed, making her giggle. " Aw, are you blushing? " She teased.

I shook my head before walking over to the others.

' I really am falling for her... '

.