Episode 5: Tug of war

We all decided to walk to school together. I kept hiding behind yuna and yeji since I was hiding from my soulmates. " I'm guessing you're hiding from your soulmates? " Ryujin teased. " Obviously. " I said.

I kept walking behind them the whole time. After a few minutes of standing with them I was suddenly grabbed by an angry momo. " I heard you're going on a date with jihyo? Why didn't I ask you earlier! You're going on a date with me after school! " She said.

This caused attention to be brought upon us. " H-hey, l-lets calm down before we attract more attention, okay? " I said. She took a deep breath before calming down. Suddenly I was yanked back from momo. I turned my head revealing an angry mina.

" Then I'm also taking her on a date! " Mina said. She seemed mad. She hid my face in her neck while scowling at momo. " If I recall, I had the first interaction with her. " A new voice said. I got my head out of mina's grip and looked over at who it was, revealing sana. She took me out of Mina's grip and held me close.

" So I should take her on a date before all of you! " She said. ' Can they please stop playing tug of war with me? ' I got out of her grip and stood in the middle of all three of them. " Who's it gonna be? " Momo asked with venom in her tone.

She kept glaring at the others, waiting for my answer. " I-I.. " I stuttered but someone grabbed me again and pulled me away from them. " Leave my sister alone! " Yuna said.

" Stay out of this! " Momo said. " You all need to be patient. We'll go in order. Momo goes first, then mina then sana. " Yuna said. " And stop fighting over her, you guys are always embarrassing yourselves! " She continued. " Do you know how much stress this is putting on her!? Can't you leave her alone!?You don't know what it's like to have 9 soulmates! " Yuna said.

She took deep breaths in order to calm down and I could tell the three were feeling guilty. " We're sorry y/n... we didn't know how much pressure we were putting on you. " Sana said first. " You're right, We don't know what it's like to have 9 soulmates.. " Momo said. Mina came up to me and gave me a hug. " I'm so sorry.. "

" Guy's it's fine, really- " I said but momo cut me off. " No it's not, we were so selfish. " Momo said. They all agreed to let momo have a date with me after school.

" See you after school.. " Momo said.

I heard my phone buzz making me take it out of my skirt pocket. I saw that it was text from the groupchat

Mybangs~

I heard mina is rich

Read

Calvin

She is not choosing one depending on who's rich, lalisa.

Read

Juiceoo

Choose mina, you're broke

Read

Rosepetal

Mina and tzuyu are the richest among them, i think sana too but I'm not sure

Choose those 3 ur broke as hell

Read

Stinkyfootgirl

Get your mommies to help us with our bills

Read

ShinorShin?

Yuna stfu

Read

I sighed before walking to class. Once I reached my destination i walked to my desk, not bothering to wait for yuna. I set my head down and rested my eyes.