Episode 16: Don't you go falling in love

I was walking to class when someone suddenly grabbed my hand, I looked at the culprit and saw tzuyu. She looks at me in the eyes before shrugging and walking with me. "Did you need something, tzuyu?" I asked her, she looks at me again. "I can't hold my soulmate's hand without reason?" She asked. I shrugged at her before walking to class with her.

As soon as we walked into the classroom, tzuyu let go of my hand and went over to chaeyoung, dahyun and mina who were huddled into a small group. I tried to walk over to them but lily grabbed the back of my uniform and pulled me back. "It's private, you can't know it." She said before dragging me to my seat.

I look back at my soulmates and they keep glancing back at me, I look at them in confusion before looking away to talk to lily and haewon.

Mina's POV

"What are we gonna tell her? Sana is the only one who genuinely loves her, I can't feel anything for her, I went on a date with her and I don't feel anything." I told them. Tzuyu shrugged. "I dunno, I don't feel anything for her either, she's lame and plain." Tzuyu said.

Chaeyoung looks at us "I was just trying to be nice to Y/n, I don't really feel anything from her either. Sana seems to like her but she can be faking it." Chaeyoung sighs. Dahyun glances at Y/n "I can't feel anything, I don't really see her as a friend or anything like that, just someone I'm stuck with for the rest of my life." Dahyun mutters.

"Momo and Nayeon are pretending to like her too, jeongyeon is playing along with them, Jihyo doesn't really like Y/n either. Nayeon really did kiss someone but we paid kyujin to play dumb and delete the photo." I told them. "I was trying to be nice to Y/n, but I cringe every time I see her. I'll just pretend." I shrugged.

I glanced back at Y/n and saw her smiling with lily. I cringed at her smile, I can't feel anything for that girl, she's just a loser. I shook my head and groaned. "Why did we get stuck with a loser anyways? It's not like she can do much." I muttered under my breath.

Jihyo doesn't like Y/n, Nayeon and Momo pretended to apologize so they could be seen as the good guys and sana is also pretending, she always comes to us after being with Y/n and complains about her, saying she's too naive. "I'm surprised nayeon told her the truth yesterday, Y/n thinks she dreamed it but it was very real. Nayeon snapped, I guess. The only people who like Y/n are her friends, not even us, I feel bad.." Chaeyoung said.

"She falls in love too easily, she's too naive." Tzuyu said plainly.

Y/n's POV

After class, I headed to my next one when I saw Sana looking mad and disgusted, I noticed Momo and Nayeon with her with the same expression, I walked closer to them to try to ask them what's wrong but I started overhearing their conversation.

"She's so stupid! How could she fall for that again!?" Sana said

Nayeon shrugs and laughs "I don't know, but she's really stupid." Momo giggles. I see them walking away to their classes leaving me confused.

.

.

.

.

During lunch, I noticed my soulmates sitting far away from me. I tried to get up to talk to them but Lily grabbed me again. "They're having a conversation and it's really private, I think it's best to leave them alone for the rest of the day until they're ready to talk again.

I sat back down and continued to eat my food silently, unaware that my soulmates were trash talking me.

.

.

.

.

After school, I see my soulmates ahead of me, I try to walk to them but I remember lily's words. I stop walking and just watch them walk away leaving me alone. After I saw them out of my sight, I started walking again and started heading home, alone.

.

.

.

.

Days go by and my soulmates are still avoiding me, did I do something wrong? Did I make them mad? Are they mad at me? What's going on?

I saw Nayeon and Momo walking by each other heading to their class, I ran up to them and grabbed their shoulders making them stop walking. "Guys, wait, I wanna

talk.." I told them. Momo looks at Nayeon and shrugs. Nayeon crosses her arms and looks at me almost like she's mad at me. "Did I do something? What happened? Why are you guys avoiding me? Please just tell me." I asked them.

Nayeon rolls her eyes and looks at me.

"To put it plain and simple, I don't like you and I never will."

She giggles sarcastically before glaring at me in disgust making my eyes widen.

"I never liked you at all, you're just an annoying brat. Just leave us alone, none of us like you."