Episode 11: New kids

" I've missed you.. " Nayeon said as she held me close. " We literally saw each other 3 hours ago.. " I said. " Way too long. " She said. Her voice was muffled so I could barely hear her. She hid her face in my shoulder as I sat in her lap.

I could tell the others were jealous. I was sitting in nayeon lap while momo was laying her head on my shoulder and I was holding chaeyoungs hand.

" Am I interrupting something? " Lily said. " Not at all, can I help you? " I asked.

" yeah... someone wants to see you.. " Lily muttered. Nayeon was about to argue when I got up from her lap. " I'll be back.. " I told them. I heard nayeon groan as she crossed her arms. 

Lily led me to a room with new people. " M-minji? " I called. She looked at me with a shocked face before hugging me tightly. " It's been a while! " Haerin said.

" This is where you moved to? Why didn't you tell us?! " Danielle said.

" We thought you disappeared forever.. " Hyein said. They all hugged me tightly before looking at lily. " Lily? " Danielle said. " hey danielle, did you guys miss me too? " Lily asked. They all hugged her before bringing me into a group hug.

Hanni started tearing up, making me worried. " We've missed you so much! " She cried out. I patted her back before tearing up too. " What are you guys doing here? I thought you all moved.. " I asked.

" We did, but we came back this year. We decided to all attend this school and here we are, we didn't expect you guys to be here- wait! Are they here too!? " Minji asked. " I'm sorry, who? " Lily muttered. " You know! Hae, sullyoon, bae, jinni, kyujin, jiwoo? " Minji said. " They're still here, wanna sit with us at lunch? " Lily asked.

" Of course! I really want to see them again! " Danielle said.

.

.

I sat with the rest of the group at lunch, but something was bothering me, I felt glares all around the table. Like someone was watching us. I know it has to be them.

My assumption was correct since I saw tzuyu glare at minji since she had her arm wrapped around me.

" Get your filthy hands off of her! " I heard nayeon say. I looked at nayeon and saw her glaring at poor minji. " I told you, overprotective. " Lily said to hanni.

" Who even are you to put your arm around her! " Tzuyu said. ' they're making a scene.. Again.. ' I thought to myself. " I'm sorry, who are you? " Minji asked politely.
Nayeon looked furious at them. " I'm her soulmate! Leave her alone! " Nayeon said.

" U-uh.. nayeon.. " I said. She looked at me with a glare before taking a breath. 

" What. " She said. " This is minji.. My childhood best friend... " I said. Minji raised her eyebrow at me in confusion. " Minji meet nayeon.. One of my soulmates.. " I said. " Holy crap you already have a soulmate!? " She said. " She shook me making me dizzy. " Why didn't you say anything!? " She asked. Nayeon and tzuyu look at me confused.

" I tried telling you minji, but you didn't listen. " Lily said. " Holy crap this is great! When are you guys getting married- " She said but I covered her mouth. " We are not getting married this early. " I said. " Nayeon.. Can you call the others..? " I asked. " Sure.. " She looked at minji suspiciously before getting the rest of the group.

" Guys.. meet my soulmates... " I said. Hanni looked at me before glancing at them.

" Plural? " Danielle asked. " Something happened and now y/n has 9 soulmates. " Lily explained. " Hello! It's nice to meet you, my name is danielle! " She greeted.

They all introduced themselves, making me sigh in relief. " You think they'll get along? " Lily asked. " Maybe.. I really hope so. " I said. I saw that sana and danielle were getting along, making me smile. " Why didn't you tell us earlier? " Jihyo asked.

" I didn't know they were coming here. " I shrugged. Hanni stood beside me while watching the others.

" Your soulmates... are they always this.. Rude? " She asked. " Mostly nayeon.. Other than that, they are really nice people, well, when they aren't fighting. " I replied.

" When they fight, they become savages. " I sighed. " I bet.. " Hannie said.

I felt someone cling onto my arm. I looked and saw tzuyu. " Why are we still here? "

She asked. " Do you not like them? " I asked. " No. I don't trust them. " She said.

" I'm literally right here. " Hanni said. " Go away. " She shooed.

She swatted hanni away making her grumble. " Just stay with me and I'll be okay. " She said. She wrapped her arms around me before pulling me close to her.

Chaeyoung sat down beside us and held my hand.

After a while they left, leaving me with my soulmates. " You have to tell things earlier before she snaps at them. " Jeongyeon said. She snickered at nayeon making her grunt at the latter.

" Whatever.. " She hissed. She walked over to where tzuyu and I were sitting at and sat beside us. " I don't trust them. They seem.. Weird.. " She said. " Don't say that about them! " I said. " They are really nice once you get to know them more. " I continued.

Nayeon shook her head before crossing her arms. " I won't trust them. IF they do something to you I'll snap. " She said. " You always snap at everyone. " Chaeyoung snickered. Nayeon growled at her making chaeyoung hide behind tzuyu.

" You need to calm down. " Jihyo said. Nayeon huffed at her with an angry look on her face. " Whatever.. " She muttered. " You do realize that y/n can have friends, right? " Dahyun said. " Of course she can have friends! They just can't be that close. " She said.

" I'm so glad you didn't see jinni. " I muttered. " What did you just say? " Nayeon asked. " Nothing.. " I muttered. " You better say it right now or- " " Or what nayeon. " Jeongyeon said. Sana and momo glared at nayeon while jeongyeon was about to grab the collar of her shirt. " Leave it alone. " Sana said. " Let's not fight guys.. " Dahyun said. " No, let them, I wanna see who wins. " Chaeyoung said.

" Guys! They are not fighting! " I said. I stood between jeongyeon and nayeon.

I pushed them back making them stumble. " You are not fighting. " Jihyo said calmly.

" Thank you jihyo. " I said. She smiled at me before hugging me. " Hogger. " Chaeyoung muttered. " Do not start this again son chaeyoung. " Jihyo stated.

Chaeyoung shrugged before making jihyo let go of me. " I haven't had time with her! " She complained. " You held her hand, that's enough time. " Jihyo started.

" This isn't fair! You guys get to hug and kiss her! I only got to hold her hand! " She complained even more. " Chaeyoung, calm down, we'll all have our turn. " Dahyun said.

" Fine. " Chaeyoung grumbled.