Episode 9: Past

My eyes widened at what she said. " W-what are you talking about? " I asked her.

" I found out through someone that they were bullying you since middle and elementary school... " She said. " I-I- " I stuttered. " It's okay, I'll talk to them, I don't want them to hurt you anymore. " She said.

" N-No! You got it all wrong! They haven't hurt me! " I told her. She shook her head before holding my hands. " I know that you lie to protect them, it's okay, the others don't know and I will keep it that way, I will protect you. " She said before hugging me again.

" S-sana.. I-i'm telling the truth! They really haven't hurt me! " I told her.

" Stop lying, it's okay. I'll talk to them and make sure they don't hurt you. " Sana said. She rubbed my back while I stood there confused. ' who told her? What if the others find out? ' I thought.

" It's okay, I'm here. " She acted as if I was crying. Lily walked towards me.

" It's okay, we can figure this out another day. Feel better y/n. " She said.

She walked away leaving me in sana's arms.

" Sana, i'm fine! I promise! " I told her. She shook her head before wiping my face.

" You're crying, love. " She said. I touched my face and felt tears streaming down.

I quickly wiped my eyes before getting out of her hold. " I'm fine! " I said before running off.

I ran all the way home, not looking back to see if sana was chasing after to me. Once I reached my house I immediately ran to my room and slammed by door.

" Y/n!? Open the door! " Ryujin said. " What's wrong!? " Yuna asked. I waited for them to open the door so they could talk to me.

Once I heard the door open I raised my head to look at them. Ryujin looked the most concerned. " What happened? " Ryujin asked. She sat down on my bed and patted my back. " Sana found out about what nayeon and momo did to me.. " I said.

I sat up and looked at both of them. " Someone told her that nayeon and momo bullied me all throughout elementary and middle school. " I continued. " What is she gonna do? " Ryujin asked. " She's gonna confront them and then everything is gonna be ruined! " I said.

" Just talk to them in the morning tomorrow, unless you just wanna stay with our group? " Yuna asked. " I wanna stay with you guys and lily.. " I said. " Okay, stay with us tomorrow, don't talk to each other unless you have to.. " Ryujin said.

" Okay.. " I said. They left my room leaving me alone. I decided to change my clothes and go to sleep.

" Oh, I'm gonna dread today.. " I muttered to myself. I got ready and ate breakfast with my sisters. " We have to wait for the others to show up, we're all walking today. " Ryujin informed. I nodded, while eating my eggs.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. " I'll get it! " Yuna said. She got up and opened the door expecting the others but was met with Nayeon and momo. " Nuh uh, not you two, you already caused so much trouble, leave and don't ever come back. " Yuna said coldly.

" We have to see her! Let us in! " Nayeon said. " Nayeon calm down- " " I am calm! "

" You two already put so much pain on her, leave this place. You're not welcome unless y/n says so. " Yuna said. She slammed the door in their face causing screaming noises to come from one of them. 

" I swear, they will never let you breathe. " Yuna said, sitting back down. After a few minutes the other girls showed up. " How did you guys get into our house? " Ryujin asked. " You gave all of us a spare key. " " Oh yeah.. "