Episode 17: rough times

Y/n pov

"I don't even know why I thought they really loved me. Why do I always fall for the same trick? I never thought that they would ever treat me like this.. I thought they really liked me.." I said to Lily as I continued to try to wipe my tears. Lily pats my back while I continued to cry. "I will never fall in love again." I mumbled. Haewon glances at me "They were probably playing with you to keep their reputations.. I've had my suspicions about them.. And I guess I was right.. I swear, when I see one of their punk ass faces, I'll kick their ass so hard I send them back to where they came from." Haewon said angrily. I sniffled before wiping my face with some tissues.

Lily sighs before shaking her head "I really put faith into them.. I thought I could trust them with you.. They're your soulmates yet they only used you so they could keep their reputation.." Lily said as she lowered her head. Minji looks at me with a sad look. "I'm really sorry Y/n, I wish I could do something about them.." she muttered to me. Hanni rolls her eyes "I bet they just liked the thrill of competing with each other, they didn't even know each other before they saw that they were mated to Y/n. If I could, I'd kill them over and over again." Hanni said while crossing her arms. I shook my head at them "Don't do anything.. If you guys just started attacking them, they'll think I sent you guys to fight them because I'm a coward.." I told them. Lily looks at me with a questioning look " Do your sisters know? What's gonna happen if they find out?" She asked worriedly. I shrugged my shoulders with a sigh " I don't know.. I just hope Ryujin and Yuna won't get locked up.. You know how they are.."

Minji scratches her head in frustration "I wish I could do something.. I want to make them pay for what they've done. Especially back in our school days. I want to make their lives a living hell from this day forward.." I grunted as I laid my head on my bed. "I don't know.. I'll show up to school tomorrow.. But I'll avoid them to the best of my ability.. But I know Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu are in my class so that's the hard part.."

.

.

.

.

As soon as I entered the school gates, I kept my head lowered. I texted Lily, letting her know that I was on my way to class. I put my phone away and tried to get to class quickly but many people are crowding the hallway today.. Weird.. After shoving everyone out of my way, I walked into my class with my hood on, I glanced around for Haewon and Lily, as soon as I spotted them, I sped walked over to them, I quickly and quietly sat down at my seat, Lily turned around to talk to me while Haewon was just standing next to me while talking.

Lily started talking about some random topics. Once in a while, Haewon would butt in and say something, making me giggle. After a few minutes, I froze, I looked at Lily with some nervousness visibly plastered on my face. I felt someone burning holes in the back of my head but I was too scared to turn around, in fear that it was Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung or Tzuyu. Lily looked and slightly glanced behind me, she grabbed a piece of paper and wrote all of their names on it. Haewon gives me a look as if warning me about something. I didn't turn around, I was too terrified. Haewon leans down and whispers to me "I would watch my back when we're not around, I feel like something is up about them.. Like they're going to do something at any minute.. Just blend in with the crowd and keep your head low." She warned me.

I nodded at her before keeping my head low, the teacher walked in and class started.

.

.

.

.

In the cafeteria, all of my friends were sitting with me, we were all chatting and laughing but I got this weird feeling of someone watching me. I glanced ahead of me and saw them. They were staring at me. I looked back at my friends and pretended that I didn't see them. I was scared. I tried to shake away the thought of them wanting to hurt me but that thought still lingered in my head. I just continued to talk with my friends in hopes of forgetting them.

.

.

.

.

A few days passed, I've been able to avoid them successfully, but there were many times I would catch one of them staring at me. It's like they're trying to kill me with their looks. Everytime I sit in my class with Lily and Haewon, Lily would tell me the same thing. Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu were staring at me. I would always get shivers down my spine, just what do they want from me? I've left them alone just like they wanted me to but why are they always staring at me? I know it's not my imagination because all of my friends can see it too.

.

.

.

.

In P.E. class, Lily, Haewon, and I would always skip out in activities, I would always just watch everyone while sitting on the bleachers. Today, cheerleaders had practice so we had to share half of the gym with the cheerleaders. The P.E. class would be goofing around or actually doing some sports. I laid down on the bleachers while Lily and Haewon would sit on the seats above me, I closed my eyes and tried to block out any noise coming from anyone. I took a deep breath and tried to sleep, hoping that this class would go by faster so I can just go back to class and sleep at my desk.

I suddenly heard Lily and Haewon stop talking completely, a shadow was covering the light that was hitting my eyes. I opened my eyes slightly and saw Mina standing above me. I gulped as I saw her glare at Lily and Haewon, scaring them away. "So much for protecting me.." I mumbled under my breath. "If you have something to say, say it to my face." Mina said sternly. I trembled slightly at her cold words, she used to be so nice and polite to me.. I guess she really didn't like me. I slowly sat up and looked away from Mina. "U-Uhm.." I started off. I took a deep breath before standing up. "I-I'm just gonna go.. Uh.. sorry.." I mumbled quietly. I lowered my head as I started walking off of the bleachers. I could feel Mina glaring at me.

I sighed "What did I ever do to deserve this..?" I whispered to myself. Suddenly, I felt someone grab my wrist tightly, I winced in pain as I looked back at the culprit. I noticed that it was Mina, she looked at me with cold eyes, I saw her take a deep breath before looking away. "I'm sorry." She whispered before letting go and going back to the cheerleaders.