Episode 10: talk about the truth

Mina was sitting down with me at the bleachers, talking. " I mean, I know that it was embarrassing for you but I've known Sana for a while, and she's really possessive. " She glanced over and saw me laying my head on the seat behind me.

" You're gonna hurt your neck. " she muttered. I rested my eyes, not paying attention until I felt my head resting against something softer. I opened one eye and saw that I was resting against Mina's shoulder. " Sana really likes you okay? Actually no, she loves you, she's just protective of you. After she found out about what happened between you and the two, she's been furious at them. " Mina explained.

" She didn't have to take it too far.. " I said. Mina held my hand as she observed dahyun and nayeon. " Maybe the others know that they changed, but sana thinks that they're still picking on you. " She went on. " I think that nayeon changed, even though she has anger issues, it doesn't change the fact she's still my friend, and your soulmate.. " Mina trailed off. She caressed my hand.

" Nayeon and Momo really love you. They've admitted to me that they loved you since middle school. But they never knew how to show it. They don't know how to show love, y/n. They're trying their best. I'm not trying to say that i'm on their side, but I can tell that they've put you as their first priority ever since you guys found out you were soulmates. " She held me close as she continued whispering.

" Nayeon has a soft spot for you, I've seen it. Everytime she looks at you when she's mad, she calms down and takes a deep breath. I know I'm not seeing things, but please y/n, try to forgive them. I know what they did was unforgivable, but please consider their feelings toward you. " Mina insisted.

" I'll try.. Only for your guy's sake... "

Momo handed me a box of chocolates. " Can we please talk? " She asked. I nodded and took the chocolates. " I know that I already apologized but... you need to forgive nayeon too, she's been crying to me about how you hate her. " She said.

" She just has anger issues, she doesn't know how to control them, I promise you she really does love you. " Momo muttered. " She doesn't know how to show love, but she's trying. " She said.

" I-I.. " I stuttered. " Please tell nayeon that you don't hate her and that you forgive her.. " Momo pleaded. " I'll try.. "

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Hey y/n... " Sana greeted. I glanced over at her before looking back to my book.

" Are you here to yell at me too? " I muttered. I noticed her sile fade away as she sighed. " N-No, I've been talking to the two and- " " But they bullied me? Why are you talking to them? Aren't you mad at them? Are you gonna yell at them again? " I interrupted.

" No! Just listen to me please! " She pleaded. " Fine. " I said. " Nayeon told me everything. What she did... was wrong.. She shouldn't have been fake but- " I cut her off. " But what? There is no but, you already ruined everything, the rest of them are mad at the two, maybe if you just got out of my business none of this would've happened! " I said.

" Y/n please, I was just looking out for you. " She said. " No! I don't need you to look out for me sana! Just leave me alone! "

I snapped out of my trance and looked at sana. " Hey? " I said. She smiled and hugged me. " Are you alright? " She asked. " I'm fine.. I'm just.. Zoning out. " I said.

" Did you hear what I said? " She asked. " N-No.. " I muttered.

" I said, nayeon wanted to talk to you. " She said. " O-oh.. "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" You wanted to talk to me? " I asked nayeon while she was sitting down at the bleachers. " Yes.. " She said in a quiet tone. I sat beside her and she pulled me close to her. " I'm sorry, you know I have anger issues, I can't control them, I love you so much but I don't know how to express it. " She said.

I hugged her, catching her off guard. " What you did was wrong, but i know you're trying to change, and I'm grateful for that, but try not to yell or argue with people, okay? " I said. She nodded and smiled at me. " I'll try my best. " She said.

I heard someone clear their throat, making me pull away from nayeon. I saw jeongyeon standing there. " So you do have a heart. " She said. I noticed that nayeon was about to yell at her but I tugged on her sleeve making her take a deep breath.

" I do have a heart, what's it to you? " She hissed. " Never thought that coldest cheerleader would have the heart to apologize. " she said as she sat down beside me. She leaned her head onto my shoulder and gazed into my eyes.

" You're really beautiful, y/n.. " She muttered. She hugged me tightly while nayeon was just staring at us.

Suddenly Sana and the others barged in the room making me jump. " Stop being cuddle buddies without me! " She yelled as she pulled me close to her, making jeongyeon glare at her. " Actually, I had her first so all of you back off! " Nayeon said, pulling me into her embrace.

" Not fair! I never get to have time with her! " Jihyo yelled. " You guys are always hogging her. " Chaeyoung said. " It's our turn! You already had your time with her! "

Momo argued. " Let her go! " Dahyun said as she pulled me away. The 7 started arguing while I sat with tzuyu and mina.

Tzuyu held me while Mina held my hand. " Idiots. " Tzuyu muttered. " They can learn to share. " Mina said. Tzuyu pulled me into her lap while Mina leaned her head against me. " Hey! You two stop hogging her! " Chaeyoung said.

" Actually we didn't have a turn with her, back off cockroach. " Tzuyu said.

" That's not nice. " I told her.