Chapter 11

"Only one demon in this world... has blood that can turn humans into demons" Urokodaki was sitting oposite Nezuko and explaining how humans become demons,
Tanjiro was laying next to Nezuko asleep.

"The one who became the first demon, over a thousand years ago. In other words, Nezuko it is that demon who killed your family, and I think... he knows the way to return your brother's humanity"
"This demons name is... Muzan Kibutsuji"

✧*。–-—-—-—-—-—-–-–-—-–-—-—-—-—-✧*。

'I missed all the demon's vitals... because I switched my form mid swing!' The three demons sunk back into the puddles,
'Usually demons don't team up so... this must be one demon split into three. Fighting three demons while protecting two people... I can't let it get to me! I need to get them to talk about Muzan Kibutsuji, and a way to turn demons back into people!'

A demon with two horns came up from behind and tried to grab Kazumi and the unconscious woman, Nezuko turned around ready to slice at the demon,
'Water breathing Second form: Water wheel!' She was able to injure the demon but not kill it, the demon moved away from Nezuko.

"You look like your around the age of sssixteen, ssso if we kill you now, we will be able to get two deliciousss mealsss" the demon with one horn emerged from the ground somewhere a bit behind them,
"I've eaten quite a few sssixteen year old girls so in this town, they were all meaty and quite tasssty. You sssee woman get lesss and lesss tasssty with each moment that passses, so Itss bessst to eat them now"

"Well, not good enough for me!! I'm still hungry!!"
"You monster... let Satoko go... you tool her two nights ago!" The demon with three horns emerged from a roof and started to grind his teeth together,
"Satoko? Who isss that?"

The demon with one horn them showed the inside of his jacket where there was a bunch of hair accessories,
"If her hairpin is among this collection, I've already eaten her" Kazumi saw that Satokos bow was among the hair accessories and started to tear up.

The demon with three horns appeared next to Nezuko, knowing she was distracted by the demon with one horn and tried attacking her. Fortunately Nezuko was able to dodge just in time and the demon ended up hitting the wall Nezuko sliced at the demons arm before it sunk back into the ground.

The demon with 2 horns came out of the wall and put both of his arms out about to attack Nezuko,
'Uh-oh! I got too close to the wall!' The demon ended up crossing his arms due to his attempt of trying to attack the young demon slayer failing due to Nezuko ducking and rolling backwards to dodge the attack.

One of the demons stuck his arm out of the ground nearly hitting Nezuko, she was about to attack the hand but the door to the box swung open and a leg came out of it, kicking the demon with two horns in the face, the demon with 2 horns fell onto his back after the attack.
Kazumi just stood at the side and watched the whole situation with a distraught look on his face.

The demon with three horns looked pissed "why issss a human... carrying a demon?" Tanjiro got out of the box,
'What'sssss going on? Who are thessssse people? A ssswordsman and demon travelling together? I don't underssstand' Tanjiro approached Kazumi and the unconscious lady, Nezuko panicked for a moment but then realised what he was doing.

Tanjiro just patted the two on the head seeing two of his siblings, and then walked away. Nezuko just stood and watched the whole scene confused,
"Tanjiro..."

"It may only help to console him, but I placed Tanjiro under a suggestion while he was asleep, ''All humans are your family, protect humanity. Demons are your enemy'" Urokodaki explained to Nezuko.

Tanjiro walked passed Nezuko and just glared at the demons while Nezuko just watched Tanjiro pass by her shocked.

✧*。–-—-—-—-—-—-–-–-—-–-—-—-—-—-✧*。

I hate having to keep writing 'the demon with one/two/three horns'
-Livvy

Word count: 696