~•~ 7 - Kugora Mako ~•~

~•~•~

Kugora Mako, the captain of Division 3, Misfit Vigilance, is a levelheaded, analytical and diligent individual.

As explained before, Misfit Vigilance focuses on spying, stealth and reconnaissance missions. Mako herself makes little automatons in her free time and also helps out the Shadow Support at times.

Her Quirk is called coding, which gives her a natural understanding of computer codes and programming, which helps a lot when making her automatons.

It's also the reason for her natural love of automatons.

But she was chosen as the leader of Misfit Vigilance because of her skills, the automatons she makes being an added bonus.

While she is very laid back, she always finishes her missions as soon as possible without rushing them.

~•~•~

Mako first met Shirakumo and Shinsou in elementary. They were in the same class and were assigned to sit together. Mako would consider herself close with Shirakumo, but Shinsou mostly kept his distance and would rarely talk to anyone besides Shirakumo.

Mako's parents own their own bakery, so she would almost always bring little pastries for herself and to share with her classmates and friends. While snacking on them, she would talk together with Shirakumo and a few other classmates, usually just about what they did in their free time or any new news or rumours that travel around.

That's how Mako bonded with most of her classmates. There were those who didn't participate in it, like Shinsou, but that was their loss. Shinsou at least sat quietly beside Shirakumo, listening to his classmates' talk while he enjoyed his pastry in silence.

So when Mako heard from Shirakumo that they were creating a group to fight villains within The Valley, she never expected Shinsou to be the one to suggest her, going so far as suggesting her to be the Division 3's captain.

Mako had always wanted to help The Valley if she could help it. At first, it started with her automatons, making them specialise in certain tasks, like cleaning the house or alerting when someone breaks in.

Now, she could help by fighting crime and being a protector of The Valley.

Long story short, Mako accepted without a doubt, and became known as Smaragdine, Division 3's captain.

~•~•~

Out of all her teammates, she is closest to Orakai Aisha, alias Sapphire. She is analytical and sharp, while also being kind and polite.

Other more casuals of the shadow misfits usually joke about Ora-chan being the unofficial vice-captain of Misfit Vigilance. Mako would never deny it though, because she herself knows that this is the truth.

Ora-chan helps her a lot when it comes to making decisions. Of course, when someone is chosen to do a mission, everyone assigned on the mission comes up with a plan to complete it.

When it comes to simpler spying missions, Mako is tasked with deciding who should carry them out. Luckily, she has Ora-chan to help her out on that decision, her analytical skills together with her own always ensuring they send out the best suited member of their division to the mission.

~•~•~

Mako always had a dislike towards prideful and over dramatic people.

Since the Shadow Misfits were filled with many different individuals, there were some who fit that description perfectly.

Two of which were her own teammates.

Mikosa Sam and Mikosa Valentia are twins, who are both part of her division, and because of that, her responsibility.

The Mikosa twins are known to be flirty and teasing, while also being quite popular within their school and having many admirers.

Mako felt lucky that they went to the other school district.

It's just something about those who are prideful and seem to lack the care of the world, that makes Mako uncomfortable.

While both Sam and Valentia may be the most troublesome for Mako, she takes pride in being able to at least quell the two to some extent, at least enough for everyone to be able to work together.

While Mako has some kind of dislike towards them, she is happy to have them on her team, both having skills needed for their division.

The Reigning Three definitely knew how to determine skills and where they would be needed the most.

Even if their personalities aren't always the most likeable.

~•~•~