~•~ 21 - Mikosa Valentia ~•~

~•~•~

Mikosa Valentia is one of the Mikosa twins. Together with her brother, Sam, she is part of Division 3, Misfit Vigilance under the alias of Scarlet.

The Mikosa twins are mostly known for their prideful and flirtatious personalities. They flirt with anyone they find even remotely attractive. That can range from personality, to looks or even small quirky things about them. It got them into problems more often than not.

They both used to flirt with Shirakumo Shōkyo and Midoriya Izuku a lot. They loved Midoriya's innocent vibe, while they were attracted by Shirakumo's looks.

Just after enduring a week of their flirting, both of them decided it was enough.

Shirakumo chopped Valentia at the back of her neck while Sam, arguably the more flirtatious one of the two, was kicked in the balls by Midoriya. Both warned them that the next time they would try anything, they would do worse.

That made Sam and her avoid flirting with them altogether and made them vow to always do what they said to not get their wrath.

~•~•~

While Valentia and Sam are both big flirts, they also attract a large amount of admirers, both male and female alike for both.

Most of the students in their school take the flirting to heart and follow them, hopelessly in love.

This, of course, just further boosts their ego and pride. They put up dramatic acts just to mess with their admirers.

And when attracting so many admirers, there will always be haters. These other students are usually jealous that the Mikosa twins get all the attention and want that for themselves, or are even admirers themselves, who haven't gotten any recognition from them.

It lead to many people trying to attack them, but thanks to their training with the Shadow Misfits, they were always able to defend themselves.

~•~•~