~•~ 20 - Tamashi Shirin ~•~

~•~•~

The troublemaker of the Shadow Misfits, aka the headache of many of the other members, is Tamashi Shirin, aka Garnet of Division 1.

Shirin loves messing with the other members. After all, there is nothing better than pranks to lighten up the mood and make everyone forget their problems even if for just a moment.

Of course, Shirin knows her limits and how far she can go with her pranks on certain people. While she likes to scare others from time to time, she refuses to do anything that is related to past trauma or anything that could trigger them.

If she did accidentally use something that did end up triggering her target, she would always avoid pranking them for a long amount of time, and avoiding using that kind of prank on them- or near them- ever again.

She especially hated it when a prank hit another person than the intended target. That usually didn't really end well, since she made up plans for pranks according to what she knew about what that person could and could not handle.

So when someone else triggers the trap, it could go either really wrong, or alright. It was one of the reasons she always made sure to stray clear of Sumé Cherry when making pranks that wouldn't be within Cherry's comfort zone and make her panic instead.

After the first time she set up a trap not intended for her, she knew Cherry didn't have the best situational awareness to actively avoid the traps Shirin had layed out for others.

~•~•~

Her favourite targets are those who get riled up easily and seem to be emotionless. It is why she has Aurami Cchino as her main target.

Aurami's default face is a blank stare, but she is quick to anger or annoy as Shirin quickly found out. It was something she took with gratitude.

It didn't help that Aurami's best friend, Nakomi Binara, was actually also her partner in crime when it came to pranks. Nakomi would help her set up pranks at times or even give her ideas on what she could do.

Even though Shirin thought she was very calm and nice, she actually was an agent of chaos.

Shirin would never admit their partnership openly to anyone, but she knew Nakomi enough to know she wouldn't either.

~•~•~