~•~ 25 - Shiriyuki Kanna ~•~

~•~•~

Most people would never guess Shiriyuki Kanna, also known as Pearl to the group, was even related to her one year younger sister, Lana.

While Kanna got the dark skin of their mother and the white hair of their father, Lana was the complete opposite and inherited their father's light skin and their mother's brown hair.

Besides that, they also had very differing personalities. Whereas Lana is very kind and somewhat soft spoken, Kanna is rude and arrogant.

Some in the group would argue she was one of the rudest of the bunch - not that Kanna disagreed.

Kanna is well aware of her temperament and pride. She never takes it well being commanded around by others, which is why she is grateful that for missions, everyone involved has a say on how they handle it.

It definitely made sure that everyone was at least happy with their part while also ensuring they knew what to do.

Of course, Misfit Mind or the Reigning Three are usually the ones choosing who would go to which mission and a member of Misfit Mind is always assigned to the chosen team to not only oversee the mission but also make sure that all known information is taken into account.

But that doesn't mean she always liked others butting into her suggestions. To be honest, if she had it her way, she would just beat any villain she comes across into a bloody pulp.

She knows her strength, thank you very much. She only relies on her quirk to keep her from getting harmed herself or saving others from unnecessary harm.

So Kanna can safely say she knows what she is doing, even without those nerds of Misfit Mind to help out. It also means she would rather do missions on her own.

But that is not allowed within the Shadow Misfits. Missions always have to be conducted in a group of a minimum of three and two backups stationed at the base. At least it means that if something should go wrong, there are others around you to help, and if more assistance is needed, others are ready to jump in as well.

Doesn't mean that Kanna has to like that tho.

~•~•~

Kanna would never admit it aloud, but she cares for her little sister. It's not really known to others, but Kanna is really close to Lana behind closed doors.

The reason she usually keeps away from her sister when with others is because she doesn't want others to see her main weakness: her sister.

It's why she agreed to being a part of the group so easily. While many would assume it is because she could beat up villains at night - which, in fact, is partially correct - she did it, so she could keep her sister safe.

She would never voice the relief she felt when Shirakumo Shōkyo said Lana would join their support group that never leaves for on field things. She can't imagine Lana fighting criminals or villains of any kind.

Lana never learned how to fight and she had even told her that she never wants to fight anyone. So being in Shadow Support allows her sister to assist The Valley without getting into fights herself.

But never let anyone know of her soft spot for her sister. Or else you'll never see the light of day again.

~•~•~