«◊» 10 || Let's rip those bandages! Well... letters «◊»

<«◊»>

It didn't take Hitoshi long to convince his parents to let him leave when the letters came in. Really, his pops was more than happy to let him go meet his friends to open the letters together. His dad however had been harder to convince.

So now, here he is, making his way over to the nearest Shadow-port from the Valley's entrance gates to make it over to their base. Everyone had agreed to meet there to open the letters together. Although he isn't sure if the envelope in his hands even contained a letter. It's far too heavy for that.

It's a few minutes later that he finally arrives in their base and immediately upon arrival, he is swarmed by a blur of green and blue. It takes him a bit to register what's going on, but as soon as he does, he finds himself on the ground, both Izuku and Shōkyo on top of him.

"Well, this is a pleasant greeting," Hitoshi drawls. Izuku chuckles. "Sorry, Toshi! But the two of us are just so exicted! We haven't seen each other since the entrance exam," he chirps.

Hitoshi can't bring himself to care either way. It has been too long since they've just hung out without talking about their Shadow Misfits' business. Of course, they'll still talk business with the others in a moment, but for now, he just enjoys their company.

"It's nice and all, but I'd appreciate it if both of you weren't squashing me against the floor," Hitoshi deadpans. Izuku squeaks and gets off immediately, while Shōkyo laughs and gets off at a more moderate pace.

"So~ letters! Everyone's waiting in the main meeting room. We just decided that we'd wait for you here," Shōkyo explains.

"Let's not make them wait for longer then, because that'd be illogical," Hitoshi sighs. Shōkyo and Izuku snicker in response. They're far too aware of where he'd gotten that habit from. Especially because Hitoshi has told them stories about his fathers.

The trio stands up, walking over to the aforementioned room. "So, did anyone else notice anything odd with the letters?", Hitoshi asks. "Oh! Yeah, mine is heavier than a normal letter," Izuku answers.

Shōkyo looks at both of them, eyebrow raised. "Who said I got a letter? I got a whole package this morning, addressed to 'Shirami Shōkyo and Valley students'. It also had the UA logo, so there's no mistaking it. I haven't opened it yet since I wanted to wait till everyone meets." After that revelation, they continue to walk in silence.

It's easy to hear that everyone's present - especially since the chatter of those behind the door can be heard through the corridor. Immediately as Shōkyo opens the door for them, the room quiets.

"Good. Now that everyone's here, let's open our letters, shall we?"

<«◊»>

In the end, only Tataki hadn't managed to get into his desired course and was admitted into Gen Ed. He raged when he saw it.

("How could they make me go to Gen Ed??"

"Tataki, you literally didn't get enough points. The letter even states as such.")

The reigning three were pleased to see that they managed to make it into UA's class 1-A. Although, All Might's new position as the heroics teacher definitely left a sour taste in their mouths. As THE symbol of limelight heroics, no one in the room was happy with this revelation.