~•~ 12 - Samakura Neo ~•~

~•~•~

Samakura Neo grew up in a family who openly let out their resentment of heroes anywhere and at any time.

This lead to the entirety of the Samakura family to be short-tempered, fierce and rather rude.

Neo is on exception.

He mostly ignored other children, knowing he would blow a fuse if he had to stay around other children for longer than needed.

Look, Neo knows his anger issues well. Which is why he would go into the forest of the park that was nearby his house to just punch trees, letting out his anger and frustration on them rather than on innocent children who definitely didn't deserve it, no matter how annoying they were to him.

When he was calm and just needed something to keep his mind busy, he would play around with his quirk.

His quirk, mechanical control, allows him to control a mechanical object through his mind by touching it beforehand. The max limit he could hold it for is 3 hours, and depending on how big the object is, he could control a different amount of objects at once. For very big objects (or complicated and complex objects) he could only control one at a time, while he could hold up to 5 when they are around the size of a tennis ball.

Thanks to his friendship with Kugora Mako, he had gotten quite a few of her automatons as gifts to use his quirk on. If they had a camera, he could see through them when closing his eyes. Otherwise, he can just control everything there is to control on that automatons with simple thoughts.

~•~•~

Shinsou Hitoshi, one of the least problematic classmates Neo knew, approached him one day with the goal of recruiting him into the ranks of the shadow misfits.

Neo only needed to think for a moment before agreeing.

His hands were hurting more and more with each tree he would hit, so changing it up to a few villains who deserved to feel his wrath felt like a reasonable change.

But then Hitoshi informed him that they were planning on recruiting him as a support unit, who helped with making support gear and such. Hitoshi and apparently the other two who he started the group with wanted them to be fully out of the field.

But after talking with Hitoshi some more (read: threaten), he decided having one member of shadow support who also went on field shouldn't be anything to worry about.

And so, Samakura Neo became Zaffre of Division 2 of the Shadow Misfits.

~•~•~

Neo hates Hatsume Mei.

While she is a godly inventor, she is so eccentric that he can't stand her. Sure, he respects her as an inventor, but he would rather work alone or with the others of division 2 if possible.

Ever since they started working on the gear of the group, Hatsume had started calling him anger issues.

Neo is so done with her. Not because she is lying when calling him that, he knows he has anger issues, but because she just keeps on rubbing it in!

Neo has far too many instances of him getting riled up by Hatsume for calling him that, only to take it out later that same night on villains. In those nights, all villains he would take on would be bloodied and bruised, and he would drag their unconscious bodies over to the outskirts and leave them there for anyone to find.

At least the villains deserved getting punched and punished for daring to come into The Valley.

But oh, how much he would love to give Hatsume just one punch, if only to make her stop.

~•~•~