«◊» 1 || Hero course entrance exam, here we go! «◊»

<«◊»>

The entrance exams for each course had been split between different days and first in line was the heroics entrance exam.

In turn, Izuku and Shōkyo were heading to UA with Tebantha.

Having talked with Hitoshi at their meet-up a few nights ago, they agreed to meet up at the gates of UA.

Though the first challenge for the trio going to UA was the new environment and the method of transportation.

As mentioned before, there are no vehicles or public transportation except for the port-terminals. Now, they have to use the train from the closest station to The Valley – which is about a 30 minute walk from the valley's gates – to take to the UA station – which is about 15 minutes away from the actual school – to go to UA.

Of course, the information about the method of transportation came from Shōkyo's brother as well as a few tips about how to behave out in the outside, not to mention the tips Hitoshi had added as they were discussing how to get to UA and what to do when outside of The Valley.

<«◊»>

Having finally arrived at UA – after a 2 hour train ride! – Izuku, Shōkyo and Tebantha see Hitoshi waiting at the gates in front of the massive structure that was the school.

"Ah, there is Shinsou-sama. I shall let you catch up alone, I am certain there are things you would like to discuss with each other," Tebantha says to the two Reigning Three members. Shōkyo merely nods as Izuku and herself approach Hitoshi while Tebantha leaves and heads inside first.

"Toshi! It is wonderful to see you again," Izuku exclaims as he beams at him. Hitoshi sighs in response.

"I see you went from The Valley at an appropriate time and took brother Boro's words to heart," he answers instead. Shōkyo lets out an empty laugh, before grinning, hugging the purple-haired teen tightly.

"Of course we would heed my brother's warning. And he did warn us for a good reason. The train ride was 2 hours long! Not to mention the 45 minutes of walking! We are lucky the exams start at 10 am. But once we make it in, school will start at 8 am, so it will be a pain having to already be awake at 4 am to be ready to leave at 5 am to be able to catch the train!", she complains.

Hitoshi shakes his head, patting her back. "Good to see you too, 'Kyo. Either way, we should head inside. Exam's starting soon and I don't wanna to be late." Shōkyo snorts and lets Hitoshi go.

The trio turns and starts heading inside.

"Also, since my parents will be busy later today due to the exams, we could spend some time together. I suggest going for a park nearby, so we can check if we want to go there after school when we start here," Hitoshi suggests.

The other two merely nod.

<«◊»>

Inside, they go and check in and head to their designated test rooms in which they would do the written exam.

Looking around her test room, Shōkyo takes a deep breath before sitting down at a free table.

It was a habit of hers to observe her surroundings to the finest details when going somewhere unfamiliar, hell, even in familiar places. Vigilance has never hurt anybody, especially in The Valley because of villains lurking in the shadows.