4th film

🔴 Recording

March 12, 2022

──────⊹  ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

Arithea: It's our second month together!!!

Killian: Ang bilis naman. Parang hindi naman tayo nag-glow up.

Arithea: Just wait lang kasi, we still look good naman! Atleast we're growing.

Killian: Sol, 5'2 ka parin.

Arithea: Okay just shut up, they don't have to know our height.

Killian just chuckled and Arithea rolled her eyes at him.

Arithea: So our february was soooo fun, that was the best valentines day i ever had. We spent our day at a beach, no one was there. We were there until 9 pm! That was a nostalgic night, it felt unreal. Everything I've done with him feels unreal.

Arithea: We were just lying on the sand while looking at the sky, the moon was bright and it was reflecting on the sea. The stars were beautiful, this is why i love when the sky is dark. The stars and moon can be more visible.

Arithea: How about you, ace? I want you to tell them how we spent the first week of march.

Killian: Wala naman kami masiyadong ginawa, nagaral kami ng magkasama. Baka future attorney at doktora 'to.

Arithea giggled and snuggled on Killian's chest, she felt warm and comfortable so she snuggled closer and Killian held her so he can pull her closer.

Killian: Sorry guys, clingy kasi siya.

Killian: Pero ayon, busy rin kami pero palagi parin naman kaming magkasama. If we're not together, we don't update each other with every single detail that were doing. As long as i know that she's okay, that's fine. But if i feel like she wants to know where i am, what i'm doing or who am i with, i tell her.

Killian: She deserves to know, actually every woman does.

Arithea: Uh-huh! Every woman deserves to be treated like a queen, because they are. But women who takes advantage of their partner doesn't deserve any better.

Killian: Tama, galing naman ng bb ko, bigyan kita ng kiss mamaya- este ng star.

Arithea punched his arm lightly and he just laughed.

Arithea: But you know what? Everytime I'm with Killian, it's like i learn something new.

Killian: Ginawa mo naman akong prof mo.

Arithea: G*go ka talaga.

Killian: HUY YAN BA UNG SINASABI MONG NATUTUNAN MO SA'KIN, ITIGIL NA NATIN TO

Arithea: Was that a bad word? I'm sorry.

Killian: Saan mo narinig 'yon? Hindi ka naman nagsasabi ng mga ganiyan e.

Arithea: Sa friend mo!

Arithea: Okay, as i was saying, i realized that he's not just my boyfriend. He's my life coach, bestfriend and life partner.

Killian got shocked with the last thing she said, she knew that and she smiled at him.

Arithea: That's right, Killian Grey.. You're going to be stuck with me for the rest of your life.

Arithea: Does that scare you?

Killian: Not at all, Arithea Blaire. Not being with you scares me more.

Arithea: It's funny how we start every film with bardagulans and then we end it with sweet words.

Killian: It just means that no matter how long we'll be with each other, we'll just get sweeter than ever.

Arithea: Where the hell do you think of those?

Killian: Sa loob ng kukote ko.

Arithea: What's kukote?

Killian: Nail.

Arithea: Huh

Killian laughed hard, he fell on his back and Arithea is still confused.

Killian: Babe end mo na nga hahahaha.

Arithea: This was short tho.

Killian: Bawi nalang tayo next film.

Arithea: Okie, bye!

──────⊹  ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

🔴 Recording Stopped