13th film

🔴 Recording

December 12, 2022

──────⊹ ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

Arithea: It's the last month of the year and it's our 11th monthsary.

Killian: Hi, sorry hindi ako kasama sa last film. Busy lang.

Arithea: Sipag ng future lawyer natin diba?

Killian didn't say anything, his brows furrowed while he was looking at her.

Killian: Are you okay?

He was sincerely concerned, she looked thin and her lips were pale.

She also looks tired.

Arithea: Yeah. Oh wait he's like this because we haven't seen each other for 2 weeks.

He thought that maybe she's right so he just shrugged off what he was thinking.

Arithea: So we're going to buy gifts later, it's still early that's why we did this film already because we'll be busy wrapping gifts later!

Arithea: Next weekend kasi we're going to buy groceries naman para sa food namin sa christmas eve. We're also kind of busy for this week din since hindi pa namin break.

Killian: College moments.

Arithea took a sip on the straw for her grape juice when she suddenly held her chest.

She felt pain and Killian didn't see that because he was getting something from the side of his bed.

Arithea felt relieved because he didn't see her, she doesn't want him to worry.

She was losing the ability to speak because she felt tired for no reason.

For a week, she always feels tired like she doesn't want to do anything.

She gulped.

She knows.

Arithea: Did you make a list na kung sinong bibigyan natin ng gift?

Killian: Yes, love. I did it yesterday.

Arithea: Hala why didn't you tell me?

Killian: You were busy studying, I didn't want to bother you.

Arithea: Sasabihin mo lang naman nagawa mo na e, you're not gonna make me do it naman e.

Killian: Don't say it like you don't do it when I'm the one studying.

Arithea: Okay fine, I am guilty.

Killian: Pfft, see?

Arithea: HAHAHAHAHA okay. Oh wait what if we take a picture before the year ends?

Killian: Bakit pati-

Arithea: I mean, sa proffesional photographer!

Killian: Ah, pwede naman, babe.

Arithea: Okie! After christmas, since saturday naman sa 26.

Killian: Whatever you want, babe.

Arithea coughed and she saw blood on her hand that's why she immediately left and went in the restroom.

Killian knew something was wrong but he just waited for her to come back.

Killian bit his lower lip and sighed.

Arithea went back like nothing happened.

Arithea: Sorry, may plema.

Killian: Ilang buwan na ubo mo ah, ayaw mo ba talagang-

Arithea: I think we should end this film.

She cut him off.

She's tired of hearing that line.

Arithea: I'm sorry.

──────⊹ ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

🔴 Recording stopped