The unfilmed chapter

"She died around 6:52 pm." the doctor announced.

Ari's mom started crying loudly while hugging her.

Ari's dad silently cries while watching his wife shed tears all over their daughter.

While I'm just here watching all of them, it's like everyone's moving in slow motion. I laid my eyes on her, the doctor slowly covered her with a blanket and that's when her parents stepped away from her.

Tito has his arms wrapped around his wife while they follow the doctor and walk their way out.

When they finally left the room, I slowly walked towards her. My hands are shaking, I gulped.

I slowly removed the blanket on her face and I fell on my knees when I saw her.

Her beautiful face.

My sobs are the only thing that's heard in this room.

I didn't say anything, words couldn't come out of my mouth and I feel like my mind's empty.

I slowly caressed her right cheek and smiled while letting my tears pour down.

"Are you happy because you won't feel any pain now, sol?"

I placed my forehead on hers and closed my eyes.

"I promise you, love. I will cure people without any hesitation." I eagerly said.

And then something popped in my mind.

"I will become a doctor to save people's lives because I couldn't save you."

My tears were falling on her shoulder.

"I had nothing to do, Ari." my voice cracked.

"You weren't able to be saved by anyone and it hurts me so much." my arms tightened around her.

"It hurts me so much that all I could do was watch you close your eyes and never see them open again."