12th film

🔴 Recording

November 12, 2022

──────⊹  ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

Arithea: Hello! It's just me.

She started coughing, she was just silent for a while.

She looked at her hand and there was blood.

She was coughing blood.

Arithea: I knew something's wrong. I've been coughing for months. My parents, my sister, even Killian is forcing me to have a check up.

Arithea: I have to but i don't want to because i know what they'll say.

Arithea: Me? A future doctor will go to a hospital- not to be on duty or something but to be a patient? This sounds immature but f*ck it!

She was getting irritated, she hated it, she hated what she was feeling, she hated the words coming out from her mouth.

She wanted to cry but she told herself not to.

She calmed herself before gathering all of her courage and strength to speak.

Arithea: Kapag nagpa-check up na 'ko. Sasabihin nilang may tb ako. My parents will be satisfied but Killian...
He won't be. He'll force me and my parents to have a second opinion.

Arithea: And i know that what i have is possible that it's not just tb.

Arithea: It's funny because i know what's going to happen but here i am, sitting down infront of the camera.

Arithea: I want to be a doctor not because my parents owns a hospital. I want to be one because i want to give justice to patients who suffered a lot from the hospital and it just ends up with them dying.

Arithea: The patient's family has to pay tons of money, either the patient lives or die, they'll still pay. They sacrificed a lot and their money just went to the hospital who tried their best saving the patient but they couldn't because they had nothing to do.

Arithea: Doctors are not gods, they can't heal with just one snap. Doctors stay in the hospital for hours, they even stay in the operating room for hours trying to save a patient but in the end they get blamed if the patient died.

Arithea: And on the other hand, the family's pov is also painful. They paid thousands because they want them to live, they want their hardship to end.

Arithea: But the patient's pov is the most painful. That patient is lying on a hospital bed, there's a cardiac monitor, there's an oxygen, or there's a tube placed in the patient's mouth and a lot more. They're fighting between life and death. The fact that some of them wanted to end their life because they couldn't handle the pain.

Arithea laughed.

Arithea: Why am i saying these things?

Arithea smiled bitterly and wiped the tears that streamed down her cheeks.

Arithea: Killian's busy studying that's why i insisted that I'll do this film alone. See you on the next film.

──────⊹ ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

🔴 Recording stopped