18th film

🔴 Recording

──────⊹  ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

Killian waved at the camera with a small smile. "I missed filming." He said.

He showed Arithea at the camera, she's completely bald and she's staring at nowhere.

Arithea cried the day she was starting to lose hair, she didn't want to be bald. She had the healthiest hair and now she lost it.

She even got anxious because she was afraid that Killian will find her ugly and love someone else.

"Ang ganda niya diba?" Killian zoomed in the camera on her face.

Killian won't deny it, she's getting thinner and weaker.

He's getting scared each day.

She shook her head slowly, it means that she doesn't want to get filmed.

Killian stopped and put the camera on the couch on the side of her bed.

He sat down on the chair and held her hand, he squeezed it while looking at her.

"I miss you."

He was surprised when she removed the oxygen from her mouth.

She slowly placed her left hand on his cheek and closed her eyes, tears escaped and she had nothing to do to stop it.

"I miss you too." She said weakly.

"Killian, ayoko na."

He held her hand tight and shook his head while tears were falling down his face.

"Napapagod na ako."

"Nandito ako, hindi kita iiwan. Gagawin ko lahat para mapagaan ang loob mo, hindi ako aalis dito, dito lang ako. Sasabihin ko nalang kila tita." Killian was shaking, he was nervous and scared.

"Ayoko nang nahihirapan kayo, I want you to stay home studying, resting and doing the things you love." Arithea said.

"I want you to do that too." He held both of her shoulders.

"How?"

"P-Pag gumaling ka na, sasamahan na kita sa condo mo, ha? Para may kasama ka palagi, ako na ang magluluto at maghahain, maghuhugas, maglalaba, maglilinis ako para lang hindi ka mapagod." Killian stood up out of frustration, he was gripping on his hair.

"Killian-"

"Magpupunta tayo ng italy, ipapaayos ko na agad 'yung visa ko." He sounded desperate.

She was looking at him painfully, she wanted to beg him to stop but all she had to so was to cry silently infront of him while listening to the things he's saying that won't be possible anymore.

"T-Tapos magpapakasal pa tayo, we'll have children! Diba 'yun ang gusto mo?" He wiped his tears and cupped her face gently.

"Yes." Arithea whispered painfully.

The excruciating pain she's feeling is unbearable.

He placed his forehead on top of hers and kneeled infront of her, his eyes were closed and hers was too.

"Please don't.." He cried.

"I'm sorry. H-Hirap na hirap ka na pero wala man lang akong magawa, s-sobra ka nang nasasaktan pero hindi ko man lang alam kasi h-hindi mo masabi."

"Everything that's happening to me right now aren't the things i wished for. I never wanted any of this, i mean who would? I just never imagined myself being the patient." She wiped his cheeks softly.

"Thinking about the things that can possibly happen to me is scary, i can't even handle the pain i'm feeling."

"I wanted to leave this world happily, i thought that when I'll die, I already have a family and that i'm too old to live." She smiled imagining herself with Killian and their future children.

"You're not going to die, Arithea." He gritted his teeth.

"I am. Even if i survive this, I'm still going to die."

"Atleast you still have a lot of years left to live." He tried persuading her even if there's no use

"Am i even going to survive? Stage 4 lung cancer, I'm bald and weak."

"But even if i die today, tommorow or whenever. I want you to be there." Arithea rubbed his cheeks with her thumb gently.

"Para kahit sa huling sandali ko dito sa mundo, kasama kita."

"I started this life without you but i want to end this with you."

Killian was crying the whole time, both of them were too weak to look at each other's eyes.

His shoulders were shaking and she was trying to calm him but he just starts crying even more.

Because what if i won't get to feel your touch anymore? He thought.

He's losing hope because she's giving up.

When they were both calmed, he cleared his throat and fixed himself.

He planned something even if it's insane.

He took something from his pocket and Arithea was shocked when she realized what it is.

He opened the small box on his hand that has a ring in it.

"Will you marry me, Arithea?"

"Yes." She burried her face on the crook of his neck and they both sobbed.

Killian slowly inserted the ring on her ring finger. He sat beside her on the bed and she burried her face on his chest.

They stayed in that position, they were wide awake.

Both of them doesn't want the day to end.

Because when the sun sets, another sun will rise that leads to a new day. A new day that you don't know what's waiting ahead of you.

──────⊹  ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

🔴 Recording stopped