7th film

🔴 Recording

June 12, 2022

──────⊹  ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

Arithea: 5 months!

Killian: Hashtag 5 months with ArKi

Arithea: Still don't like it, love

Killian: Hindi ko naman hinihingi approval mo, bahala ka diyan.

Arithea: Are you nireregla?

Killian pinched her cheeks, Arithea frowned.

Arithea: Okay let's start with cebu! Cebu was fun, we went to Maribago resort after and then we went to a zoo safari. After that we just roamed around the city! We had a lot of fun and I'm still missing it.

Killian: Amoy danggit nga maleta e.

Arithea: Mom liked it naman! Even the tuyo and longganisa, that's my breakfast ng ilang days kasi it's masarap.

Killian: Limang buwan na pero conyo ka parin.

Arithea: Atleast I'm speaking tagalog rin!

Killian: Also, we're going to try each other's hobbies. Right, love?

Arithea: Yup! He's gonna teach me how to play basketball and I'm going to teach him how to bake.

Killian: Her best one is cookies and brownies, it became my favorite sweets. I always have a stock of cookies with me, kinakain ko kapag nagutom ako habang nagaaral.

Arithea: I'm kinikilig, okay, you win.

Killian: Haha, show them the pictures we took.

Arithea: Okay! It's all candid tho, this is my lockscreen. This was shot by my digital camera, it's stolen and our view is the stars and we were looking at each other.

Killian: Mukha ngang scripted e.

Arithea: It looks cringe.

Killian: Hindi naman cringe kasi ikaw naman kasama ko.

Arithea: Now your words are cringe.

Killian: Dinodogshow mo ba 'ko?

Arithea: Are couples meant to be sweet?

Killian: Ano bang purpose ng magjowa kung hindi sila sweet? Pero hindi naman kailangan palagi.

Arithea smiled. For him, Killian is more than she wished for. He knows how to make her laugh, cry, blush, happy. He knows exactly how to make her feel wanted.

She found her home.

She is weird and cringe for thinking about these kind of things in the middle of their conversation. But she can't help to admire the fact that a guy like him is literally infront of her.

And the fact that it's been 5 months since they've been together is such an achievement for her.

Killian: Bakit ka nakatitig?

Arithea: Pangit mo kasi.

Killian: Gusto mo talaga tong panoorin a few years from now tas ginaganiyan mo ko.

Arithea: Oh so it's okay if you joke and it's nakakainis kapag ako?

Killian: Bakit ka nangangaway?

Arithea: I am not, you started it.

They just continued to mess with each other but something popped up in Killian's mind.

Killian: Arithea, naisip mo ba kung ganito parin tayo pagkatapos ng ilang taon?

Arithea: Hmm, honestly? no.

Arithea: Noon, oo. But i stopped thinking about it kasi thinking about the future will just lead me to high expectations and I don't want to disappoint myself in the future. I don't want to disappoint us.

Killian just stared at her.

And that's when he realized something.

──────⊹  ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

🔴 Recording stopped