17th film

🔴 Recording

──────⊹  ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

"Hey, we're here at the hospital." Killian said at the camera.

He wasn't smiling, he faced the camera to Arithea who's lying on the bed while staring at the ceiling.

There's an oxygen placed on her nose and a tube placed in her mouth so she couldn't speak.

She's wearing a hospital gown, there's an IV fluid on her and a cardiac monitor and a lot more that's placed on her.

"Ang lamig pala talaga dito." Killian said while hugging himself with one hand.

He took a glance at Arithea and she's still staring at the ceiling.

She had always been like this since the day she was confined.

"Love, Say hi to the film!" He said.

She didn't do anything.

"Do you want something? On the way na daw sila tita." Killian caressed her hand gently.

She took the pen and notebook on the table beside her bed and wrote something.

'I want to go home.'

Killian sighed and sat on the monoblock at the side of her bed.

He doesn't know what to do anymore, she just stares at the ceiling, she writes on the notebook saying that she wants to go home.

She doesn't even look at the nurses and doctors that comes in and out of the room.

It's like she doesn't care about the things happening around her anymore.

The door suddenly opened and it showed Arithea's parents, her sister is at school so Killian volunteered to pick her up so that her parents can look after her.

"Hi anak, okay ka naman ba?" Her mom asked her.

She couldn't speak but they kept asking her questions, she wants to atleast smile but she couldn't. She wants to give them a thumbs up but she can't because she doesn't feel like it.

She doesn't feel okay and she doesn't think that she'll ever be okay.

Killian zoomed in the fruit basket and the mcdo that Ari's parents brought.

He was filming the whole room until he reached her face.

He was just staring at her through the camera and the next thing he knew, he was tearing up.

He left the room when he felt the urge to cry, he doesn't want to be weak infront of her.

He has to stay strong for her.

But seeing her in her condition makes him wonder if what did she ever do to deserve that?

He was just silent until he reached the elevator.

"What am i doing?" He scoffed.

"Who am i kidding? How can i stay strong for her when I couldn't even look at her."

And no matter how much he wants to be with her as long as he wants, he couldn't.

For days and nights he couldn't focus studying, he wants to know what she feels because he thinks that it sucks that he doesn't feel what she's feeling.

──────⊹  ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

🔴 Recording stopped