6th film

🔴 Recording

May 12, 2022

──────⊹  ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

The sea is calm, the sky is clear as day and there are no clouds that threatens it.

Arithea: Happy 4th monthsary to us!

Killian: 4 months with my baby.

Arithea: And yes, we are here in cebu! We're at Bantayan Island. It's soooo pretty here.

Arithea: It's actually funny when we got here, It's both our first time to ride an airplane. We were holding each other's hands because we feel like that was the last time we'll get to ride a plane. THE TAKE OFF WAS SCARY!!

Killian: Napaangat talaga pwet ko.

Arithea: Right?! But anyways, this is just a short record because we badly want to swim already. We're just going to eat after this.

Arithea: We're going to stay here overnight, malayo 'to e. We'll go to another beach tommorow.

Arithea: We'll get busy this week so we'll just update you on our next film!

Arithea: Let's buy the chicharon pala ha!

Killian: Yes po, pagbalik nalang natin ng city. Pati dried mangos.

Arithea: Yay! I'm craving e.

Killian: Kakain naman tayo ng lechon mamaya.

Arithea: Ugh nagugutom na tuloy ako.

Killian: Teka, may naisip ako.

He took the camera from her and he placed it on the sapin they used on the sand.

Arithea was confused but Killian pulled her and the next thing they knew, they were laughing while running and playing with each other.

Killian carried her bridal style and they were still laughing because of their sillyness.

Arithea is still wearing her floral white beach dress that's why Killian was still carrying her when he went to the water.

They went back on the sand, they sat down while facing the beach.

They forgot that they were still recording, her head was leaning on his shoulder and his arm was wrapped around her waist.

Arithea: I love you, Killian.

Killian: I love you even if a million stars take you away from me.

Arithea: They won't, Killian.

Killian: Well then I love you because i love you, nothing else.

──────⊹  ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

🔴 Recording stopped