15th film

🔴 Recording

January 22, 2023

──────⊹ ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

Arithea: Hi, it's our 15th film. Nothing special, just something we have to say.

Killian smiled at her and squeezed her hand gently.

Arithea took a deep breathe.

She knew that this was going to happen, she was just not that ready.

Arithea: I had a check up yesterday with mom, dad and Killian. My sister was at school.

Arithea: And then my doctor told me that i have TB. Tuberculosis.

Arithea: So the doctor gave me meds to drink until what I'm feeling goes away. So I'll be taking.. i guess weeks? of medication. I'll be under treatment for tb then.

Killian: You didn't tell me you were coughing blood.

Arithea: I didn't think that you had to know.

Killian was not satisfied with what the doctor said, just like what Arithea said months ago.

Arithea knows what's going on with her but she doesn't want to confirm it yet.

She's too afraid to think about the things that'll change.

This is not just tb.

That's what she thinks.

Killian: You look tired, we don't have to make this film long. You should rest.

Arithea wants to film pa but she really feels tired and there's even times that her chest feels tight that makes her struggle to breathe properly.

Arithea: That's it, the next films will probably be not long na since I'm in this kind of condition nga. But i promise na bumawi sainyo. See you on the next film.

──────⊹ ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

🔴 Recording stopped