8th film

🔴 Recording

July 12, 2022

──────⊹  ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

Arithea: This is our 8th film, and this is our 6th month together.

Killian smiled and waved at the camera which made Arithea giggle.

Arithea: It's our 6th monthsary and instead of having a date, we're here in my room, filming ourselves.

Killian: 5 months nalang din pala natitira bago matapos ang taon.

Arithea: Oh yeah. Time flies fast.

Killian: In tagalog.. Ang bilis lumipad ng oras.

Arithea: Huh?

Killian just shook his head.

Arithea: 6 months... oh, so hindi pala tayo aabot ng 20 films if until anniversary lang?

Killian: Hmm if you want, we'll still film after our anniversary.

Arithea: Yes please!

Killian: Pang 14'th film lang natin sa anniversary.

Arithea: Ohh. But anyway, we're getting busier and busier but we make sure that we never forget to film.

Arithea: I want us to watch these films on the day we get married.

Killian: Let's seal it?

Arithea: Do we have to?

Killian: Para magawa talaga natin, a promise is a promise diba?

They crossed their pinkies to seal it.

This is the 2nd time they made a pinky promise.

Arithea: But what if we forget to watch the films?

Killian: We won't.

Killian always looked so sure about his words, that's why Arithea doesn't have to worry.

Arithea: Okie so we're planning to go to Italy after we graduate. We've been saving money for a month now.

Killian: Para lang makakain ng pasta sa Italy.

Arithea: Not just that! Italy has a lot of gorgeous places that looks surreal.

Arithea: Paris may be the city of love, but I'd rather be in Italy.

Arithea: And when we get there, we have to take a lot of photos of us! I want us to be chill, we'll think of nothing but us enjoying where we are and what we're going to do next.

It's not hard for them to plan these kind of things, both of their families are very wealthy.

Arithea's parents owns a hospital while Killian's parents owns a law firm.

They love their courses more than they know, they're always in the DL.

Killian pressures hisself to study hard since his father is one of the best lawyers everyone knows. He knows that everyone's expecting him to be a great lawyer someday.

Arithea just takes pre med calmly but she's always there to assure Killian and she makes sure that he's healthy at all times.

Well, he can't say no to a future doctor.

Killian: So.. Italy is our escape then?

Arithea agreed and started talking about the things she loves about Italy.

Killian waved at the camera and mouthed "see you on the next film."

──────⊹  ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

🔴 Recording stopped