10th film

🔴 Recording

September 12, 2022

──────⊹  ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

Arithea's setting up the camera and Killian is just patiently waiting for her.

Arithea: Hello! It's our 10th film!

Killian was about to talk but Arithea suddenly coughed.

He gave her the water bottle on the table beside her bed which she took and drank from it immediately.

Killian: Ayaw mo bang magpa-check up? 1 month na ubo mo, sol.

Arithea: Nope, I'll still drink the Robitussin.

Arithea: Okay so I'm sorry about that. It's our 8th monthsary! Parang kailan lang when i met him sa makati.

Killian: Hindi mo pa pala nakekwento 'yon!

Arithea: But we don't have to kasi this is just our future selves.

Killian: Eh paano kung may makapanood pa na iba?

Arithea: Hmm you have a point. Okie then!

Arithea: August 6, 2019 was the day we met. I was alone and he was too, it was at buendia station. It was my first time to try commuting and he guided me the whole time, he asked for my number so i gave it to him and eventually, we started exhanging dm's and we realized that we were both studying in dlsu. dlsu is big tho so it's understandable if we don't know each other, maybe we met a few times and we just didn't notice it.

Arithea: But, what was the first thing you noticed about me?

Killian: Your face.

Arithea: My face?

Killian: You looked confused and lost, it's obvious that you didn't know what to do. You looked cute and weird at the same time. You obviously wanted to ask someone but you were too shy, that's why i approached you.

Arithea: You're such an observant.

Killian: Only to you.

Arithea: Huh, really? Don't you observe other people?

Killian: I do but it's boring. Watching you makes every single thing you do interesting.

Arithea: I want to doubt the things you're saying but I don't think you're lying.

Killian: Pfft babe, 8 months na tayo and you still want to doubt me?

Arithea: Why do you always have a point? It's annoying!

Killian chuckled and hugged her, he squeezed her which made her scream a little while laughing.

Arithea: I hope we can stay like this forever.

Killian: I do to but sadly, nothing stays forever.

Arithea: Then can we just do nothing?

Killian: Arithea.. nothing stays forever. Not us.

Arithea: Then can we just be nothing?

Killian didn't know what to say, she always says something that makes him surprised.

It's like she's a big twist of his life, but she really is.

Not only the words she says is unexpected but also the things she does.

They were just looking at each other.

Different eyes, different sights, different minds.

But same feelings.

──────⊹  ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

🔴 Recording stopped