20th film

🔴 Recording

──────⊹  ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

"Hey, it's been 20 years." Killian said.

His voice got deeper, he became more muscular and he has a more intimidating aura now.

"I'm now a doctor."

After he graduated, he went to med school and it took him years to become a professional doctor. He topped the board.

"If you're wondering why, Arithea wanted to be a doctor so i just fulfilled her dream." He smiled.

"I'm still single, i thought that it would be unfair if I'll just get married and have children and then die at an old age. Meanwhile Arithea died without the family she dreamt of having." He said sadly.

"Her death still affects me, i still haven't moved on. God, I miss her so much." He started tearing up.

"I just filmed this because she wanted to have atleast 20 films. Sadly, she's not here with me."

"Arisa is now an architect. She lives in your condo, love. I live in a penthouse now, since that's what you wanted."

"Time really flies fast huh? Ang bilis lumipad ng oras." He chuckled remembering his corny joke.

But his smile faded and looked at his left, he touched the bedsheet and closed his eyes wishing she was there beside her.

"It's not fun now that you're not here to get confused by my jokes."

"I went to Italy already, i still do. I took a lot of pictures just like you said, i make sure that i am relaxed every time i go there." He said like he's talking to her infront of the camera.

"I also haven't watched the films yet since it's not yet complete, I'll watch it after this film."

"By the way, I actually have your toga here. You were supposed to be a summa cum laude."

He was holding her cap, the string was already at the other side.

He was holding it the day they graduated.

He wanted to feel like she was also there.

"I hope you can watch this, but wherever you are, i hope you're doing great. I'm glad that you won't have to feel any pain, you deserve to rest and I'm sorry i had to be selfish. I just love you so much, Arithea."

"I told you before that i love you even if a million stars take you away from me. But i just loved you even more even though i know that you're the one who went with the stars."

"Thank you for loving me even at a short period of time, thank you for giving me the kind of love that i never thought i could have."

"You were the most painful plot twist of my life. Loving you was ethereal and i hope that in another life, i could love you like how i still do."

"I love you today, tommorow and forever my solace."

"This is the last film and thank you for the films we made together."

──────⊹  ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

🔴 Recording stopped