9th film

🔴 Recording

August 12, 2022

──────⊹  ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

Arithea: 7 months on our 9th film!

Arithea was smiling with her teeth showing, she was on the side while peeking on the camera.

Killian sat on the bed without saying anything.

Arithea: Killian naman!

Arithea: Okay so I'm not gonna make chika for this film, my throat feels baaaaaad.

Killian: Kakakain mo ng ice cream.

Arithea: No ah!

Killian: Teka nandito na 'yung grab, kunin ko lang.

Killian kissed the side of her forehead.

Arithea: I have a cough and it's so annoying! I just had it yesterday and I don't even eat sweets that much, even tho we baked brownies a few days ago but that's it! I just keep drinking water because it might help.

Arithea: Mom and dad told me to drink meds if it gets worse. And they said to keep on drinking water kasi I'm puro juice daw!

Arithea: Okay I don't get the issue with juice, it's still fruit!

Killian: Sinong inaaway mo diyan?

Arithea took the paperbag from Killian and didn't mind what he asked. She opened it and her eyes sparkled with full of joy when she saw the nuggets.

Killian: Hindi na ba 'ko relevant ngayon, babe?

Arithea took one nugget and placed it in his mouth.

Killian: So papanoorin lang nila tayong magharutan?

Arithea: Then you make chika! You don't talk too much eh.

Killian covered his face with a pillow, Arithea tried to pull it but he won't budge so she just gave up and continued eating.

Arithea: Killian doesn't like talking that much, BUT HE'S TALKATIVE KAYA KAPAG KAMI NAGUUSAP! Maarte lang siya.

Arithea: But i noticed that everytime i talk about something, he's just staring.

Killian knows that Arithea doesn't like it when she's talking about something and the person she's talking to isn't looking at her or isn't really listening.

But the other reason why he stares is because he wants to look at her because it scares him that maybe one day...

Killian: Ganda mo kasi.

That maybe one day, he won't get to look at her anymore.

Arithea: I know right?

Arithea: I guess hanggang dito nalang, we already finished eating! I'm sorry, i hope sa next film i can talk properly na. Bye!

──────⊹  ᥫ᭡ ⊹──────

🔴 Recording stopped