Info

Alright you know the drill Info for the main protag for this book let's go.

Name: Peppino spagetti

alias: Fake Peppino

Description: Fake Peppino is a being that bears a close resemblance to a person named Peppino. He is shown to have jittery movement while also being slimy. He is much taller than Peppino with a loose eye and a permanent smile. He also, much like Peppino, wears a white tank top over a black T-shirt, black pants, and a white chef's hat.

 He also, much like Peppino, wears a white tank top over a black T-shirt, black pants, and a white chef's hat

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ability's: clone summoning, Grab dash, high jump, face slam, Mach run, Super jump, and finally Super taunt.

Bio?: In the third background for WAR a Peppino-like figure can be seen in a test tube, presumably meaning that Peppino is being cloned. This figure somewhat resembles Fake Peppino, possibly explaining his origins.

Bio in the MGE(Monster Girl Encyclopedia) format kinda: the second type of monster boy, it seems that he is the only one of his kind and is the most dangerous out of all kinds of monsters. When a witch tried to recreate a human by using slime girl and human man DNA and mana fake Peppino was birthed into the world, he was an imperfect clone of a human. But that didn't stop the witch from loving him. She would take care of fake Peppino and sometimes would try to do the "deed" with him but fake Peppino didn't understand the concept of love fake peppino kept her away from him until one night he broke into the witch's room and killed her by tearing her to pieces. The home was later bought by a couple and was refurnished but the owners still recount the blood-curdling screams and splatting of blood of the witch sometimes every night.

Phases:

Phase 1: Fake Peppino has 6 attacks he can perform, spread out across each hit point. Fake Peppino requires 2 attacks from Monster Girls for the hit to be counted(3 from humans). After each hit, Fake Peppino will disappear, and clones of Fake Peppino will appear to repeat the same attack the "real" one had previously executed.

Phase 2:

Once Fake Peppino reappears after taking 6 hits, he enters phase 2. Fake Peppino will repeat all of Phase 1 but will no longer disappear. Now clones will appear alongside him to attack the victim.

Phase 3?: Once Phase 2 is beaten, the floor collapses, and the victim is chased by a giant, monstrous Fake Peppino through a small dark hallway. If Fake Peppino touches the victim, they will simply take 2 points in damage, and Fake Peppino is knocked back, effectively giving the player 3 hit points if they survived up to this point without taking damage. Once the victim escapes the tunnel, the fight is over. but those who managed to enter this phase never got out of the tunnel alive

Facts: Fake Peppino's scream is Peppino's scream reversed and distorted.

The clones will have a darker shade to tell which is a clone and which is the real fake Peppino.

Fake Peppino is not the only "fake Peppino", as various darker-clothed variants of the Fake Peppino will appear to attack the victim. These dark-clothed clones cannot be attacked, but in turn, disappear after attacking.

They're very difficult to parry even for a hellhound, but doing so is still possible.

The only way for a victim to escape is by somehow defeating and escaping fake Peppino.

If some monster girl or human tries to attack fake Peppino during his third phase they will simply get devoured alive or torn to pieces.

Fake Peppino gets his pizza ingredients by using mushrooms, dead slimes, or any human/Monster girl that he finds dead or kills.

If Peppino were to get attacked by a party of monster girls ex: Goblins he would instantly turn into his third phase and tear them all to pieces.

Fake Peppino isn't always hostile towards monster girls or humans whenever he goes into human or monster girl settlements to get "supplies" he walks around the market looking for the things that he needs.

Whenever he sees something he needs he always has the correct amount of money not too little not too much the exact amount. Of course, looking similar to a human many monster girls would give him a look that would make any other human man nervous but since fake Peppino is an eldrich abomination he doesn't care.

Fake Peppino doesn't know what sex is.

And finally, fake Peppino can even take on the current demon lord. So in other means, he is pretty op

the exterior of the building is shown, apparently being called "Bruno Pizza", which is as rundown, if not more, as the initial "boss" stage, and boarded up, with several strange posters and signs on it. Fake Peppino's eyes and hands can be seen through the boarded-up door. There is a sign saying "DO NOT ENTER INSIDE!", but when the words are read from a different way, the sign also says, "DO ENTER NOT INSIDE!".

If one were to try fake Peppino's pizza it would taste like the best thing ever even though it may contain human/ Monster girl body parts.

Fake Peppino also has Tons of demon mana and regular mana that monster girls are very attracted to. so there would be some poor unfortunate monster girl coming hunting for the source of this mana and trying to claim the man but unfortunately coming across  Fake Peppino.

Fake Peppino can take on a dragon of any kind.
Also, he can take on a hellhound with almost ease he is really powerful.

Fake Peppino has been in Wonderland. And let me tell you it was not a good time... for the monster girls residing there it's a long and bloody story but hey that's for a chapter for one day.

TOO BE CONTINUED

HI  HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY AND I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER,

BYE! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! 

NOTHING COMPARES TO PEPPINO PIZZA 2!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें