Cooking up some pies

Fake peppino arrives back into his home, Bruno's pizza.

He enters through the front door and Walks into the kitchen. He puts the now bloodied sack of supplies in the kitchen counter he first takes out the parts of the succubus and blue oni he had killed earlier.

He then took about the regular ingredients and washed the blood off of them.

He grabs the arms and legs of the succubus and puts them onto the counter.

The rest of the succubus and oni would be placed in a freezer that is also perfectly in condition he would use the rest of the parts for pizzas later.

He then started to make the pizza dough spinning it around and using his slimy arms to do impossible to do tricks before setting down onto the board.

After that he crushed the tomato's and spread out the sauce all over the pizza dough.

And he started to add the toppings.

He added the all time classics:

Metal replacement parts.

Last will and testimony.

Glass.

Apple.

Ice.

ENTIRE pig.

And dirt.

He stuffed these toppings into the pizza before putting the final topping.

A cut part of the succubus arms and legs, he carefully placed the bloody parts onto the pizza before shoving it into the  pizza oven to let it bake in there. While it baked he would repeat the process but with smaller or larger pizza's and would keep going until he used up all the succubus arms and legs.

When the first pizza was done he takes it out and the pizza looks like a regular tasty pizza pepperoni and peppers toppings included.

And so during the process he puts the rest of the pizza's in the oven one by one and but the finished pizza's into pizza boxes ranging from small to extra large.

After he was done he had a total of 399 total pizza's and he would put them into bags with the help of his clones of course  to keep them warm.

He was planning on selling the pizza's in the monster girl settlement.

He then summons more clones to help carry them. From his place to the market place in the settlement.

And him and his clone with no problem walk through the forest with almost ease.

there was traps that where ment to capture men but the clones avoided them or melt into the ground and quickly reform to grab the boxes.

After that long walk he and his clone's finally arrived at the settlement. They would start walking to the market monster Girls moving out of the way for peppino and his clones.

Some where gossiping about fake peppino as well talking about how tall he is and such.

???: Wow, looks like the human knows how to clone himself.

???: yeah but he need to practice they an clearly be able to tell between an clone and the real human.

He and his clones reaches the market place and started to look around for a empty stand to sell his pizzas at.

And after a couple of minutes looking around he found a larg stand that is between two occupied stands.

A Cu sites on the left stand and a kitsune on the right both where current not there but are still claimed.

Fake Peppino then quickly sets up a station in the back of his stand with the necessary things to make and bake a pizza and cover his mini station with black curtains that are covered everywhere.

Fake Peppino clones then set down the 399 pizzas into the mini stations storage area.

Fake Peppino then comes up to the front of the stand and on the top sign he wrote and placed something there.

It read: Peppino pizza TWO! Nothing compares!

The bottom of the stand reads: fresh pizzas ready to serve 5 dollars for a small sized, 10 dollar for a medium size pizza,15 for a large!, and 20 for a extra large!

And Fake Peppino is in business.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Or something like that