Going hunting

The next day Fake Peppino wakes up and stretches ready to start the day with a smile.

Fake Peppino: Oh not what a horrible day to sleep from (what a nice day to wake up too)

Fake peppino then looks around before walking to get some breakfast.

Fake Peppino: Hmm now what to does for today? Sell more pizza's? Make more pizza's? SO LESS CHOICES!

Fake Peppino thinks for a couple of moments and then gets a bright idea.

Fake Peppino: Aha! I have a idea! i will hunts for the ingredients i must get the toppings! 

Fake Peppino then grabs a piece of paper ands writes down a list of monster girls that he wants to hunt down for his ingredients 

Fake Peppino: Alright lets see who we got's to hunt 

1.Common slime girls

2.gator/ crocodile girls

3.Snakes/lumia girls

4.????

Fake Peppino then slips the list into his "pants" And walks out to the first monster girl on his list, slimes.

Fake Peppino; From whats i have forgets thats these slimes come from areas of the common, So i must look elsewhere.

Fake Peppino then wonders the forest for a little before remembering something and deciding to act on it.

Fake Peppino: Ah yes i forgets slimes can be founds nears human settlements so that they could get beginner adventures, So perfect!!

Fake Peppino then traves(melts and reforms) In another land far from brunos to see a human settlement.

Fake Peppino: Ah yes this is the place! i got to find the slimes for the pizza's, im sure that the people of this settlement would be glad when the nearby slimes are the gones! 

Fake Peppino then looks around the area before coming across a normal blue slime sleeping peacefully.

Fake Peppino: Now times to activates my plans! 

Fake Peppino then creates a loud sound that wakes up the slime wide awake is it slides on the grass to investigate  the sound, Fake Peppino waits in the trees waiting for the perfect time to strike her smiling widely as she gets closer to where he had made the sound.

When the slime checked out where the sound came from fake Peppino slowly came behind her, making some slimiy sounds before she turned around.

Before the slime could react Fake Peppino pounced he tried to rip her apart but it is not working then soon he comes up with a idea and decides to throw salt at her and it slowed her then somehow managed to rip her apart leaving only slime bits al...

Before the slime could react Fake Peppino pounced he tried to rip her apart but it is not working then soon he comes up with a idea and decides to throw salt at her and it slowed her then somehow managed to rip her apart leaving only slime bits all over the floor.

Fake Peppino then slurps up some slime before Continue to use the same method for each slime he has come across till he is sasifyed.

Fake Peppino: Okay first list is done! Now for the second one! 

Fake Peppino said taking out his list again and checking out the slime list and moves down the second target in the list.

Fake Peppino: Ok now second target ah yes! The gator/ crocodile girls this will be much easer that the slimes ones welps, better get to the swamps! 

Fake Peppino said before melting into the ground.

To be continued! 

HI GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST PART OF THE HUNTING PART OF THE BOOK THERE IS STILL TIME TO COMMENT WHAT THE FINAL MONSTER GIRLS FAKE PEPPINO SHOULD HUNT ANYWAYS I HOPED  YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND I WILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME! 

PEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINOPEPPINO