Shoping for supply's

One day after the whole incident with Alex, Fake Peppino enters his run down kitchen to gets some ingredients but when he opened his some how in perfect condition fridge he was out of tomato's, cheese, and some pizza dough.

Fake peppino then did something that is considered to be a sigh before he grabs a bag.

He decides that instead of going out in the forest to go get ingredients he would go to a settlement to get some supplies.

The nearest settlement would be a monster girl one, even though humans are allowed to travel and buy from there it would bring a lot of attention to fake Peppino from how tall he is and of course also being a male would cause some monster girls to try to claim him.

Even though he can cause a massacre he decides it not worth the time.

He then using a small part of his slimly hand forms some money from it, the exact amount of money he will need for the trip but if a merchant charges for his ingredients a little more fake Peppino would pull out the rest amount of the money by getting into his "pocket"

Fake Peppino then steps out of his pizzeria and starts walking to the settlement.

Along the way he starts to whistle not the best idea since that could attract monster girls but he really doesn't matter.

his whistling is painful to hear, was it really whistling? of course not. He continued walking dragging a white bag on the ground.

He was walking for some time still whistling when steps on something and a loud SNAP can be heard. He looked down to see that he was "caught" by a bear trap but one that does not hurt or have spikes in it but it the clamps where smooth and where tightly attached to Fake Peppino leg.

it seems that this bear trap was not to catch animals it was to catch human's more specifically human men.

Fake Peppino: ?

Fake Peppino looks at the trap with the same damn eternal smile he always has, before he suddenly started to pull. Soon some cracking and glushing can be heard before his left foot before his left leg compeletly tears off from his leg. Fake Peppino then pried the trap wide open and grabbed his foot and limps off.

leaving some goo behind in the process, walking halfway there he shoves his foot onto his leg and the foot is completely reattached the leg and he continues to walk to the settlement.

5 minutes later

A amazoness walks towards the trap but is confused by the fact the trap is empty.

???: What the? how the hell did a man escape this!

she starts around looking for any clues.

???:Unless...

She notices a trail of the cheese.

???: They cut their own leg off...

she touches the slime

???: Damn they must of desperately did not want to get claimed...wait is this what i think it is?

She takes a whiff of the slime and figure it out it was cheese.

???: What the? Cheese? did someone set this off with cheese? No this cheese is all slimy like a slime girl.

???: there's a slime girl made out of cheese now? well i'll be damned.

The amazoness then cleans and resets the trap.

???: Hopefully i can actually get a man from this trap this time.

(Art not mine)

(Art not mine)

Fake Peppino was now in the outskirts of the monster girl settlements. he then melts into the ground and from the shadows reforms and starts to get out of the shadows.

He seems to be in the entrance to the settlement he walks in and walks through the place trying to find a market place.

As soon as he walked in he was eyed opon by many monsters. kitsunes, Cu sites, succubus, lamia of any kind, and hell even a Cheshire Cat. 

Fake Peppino looked at the Chesire cat intrigued and confused. The cat gave him a wide smile.

Fake Peppino: dnalrednow ni erehw sgniht esoht thguoht I ?taC erihsehC A( A Cheshire Cat? I thought those things where only in wonderland)

Fake Peppino thought. 

(A/n): Yeah I'm going to make Fake Peppino speak and think in reverse don't worry i write what he says normally but sometimes i will prob forget so you can just use a text reverser to reverse the text to see what he is saying. 

Fake Peppino then continues on walking to the market place, on the way he sees many monster especially Succubus where giving him a kiss gester, they where clearly trying to seduce and make FP fall in love with them but due to being a slimly creature from gods know where, it fails horribly. 

Fake Peppino then reaches a market place, it was filled with talking from all the monsters. it was clear to Fake Peppino that this is a market place and is filled to the brim with monsters selling or buying things, ingredients for cooking, making potions and such, him being way tall makes him very noticeable. 

Like usual Monsters where giving him a look not just any other look but some where even inspecting him, and some where just eyeing his croach area.Fake Peppino ignore this and starts looking for the things he needed.

He  looks around trying to find a stand that has some tomatoes or any other ingredients he needs for his pizza.

He keeps looking until he comes across a stand that is fresh farm fruits and veggies. 

and the stand had some tomatoes, mushrooms and some ingredient for pizza dough 

He sees that the owner of a stand is gone probably went to use the restroom. 

Fake Peppino takes his as a chance and steals all of the tomatoes. Mushrooms and the stuff required to make pizza dough.

He with the help with some clones quickly grabbed and placed them into his bag. And he got away with it. 

Somehow the monsters that where basically everywhere didn't see him stealing the things, or did notice but decide to ignore it. 

Fake Peppino then casualy walks off and almost in time the owner of the stand came back. It was a succubus farmer.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" the succubus exclaimed noticed that all her fruits and veggies where gone. Fake Peppino casually still walks as the succubus looks around to see who could of stolen her fruits. 

She then notices Fake Peppino bright as day. She looked at his bag and using some magic, saw inside of the bag and sees that It was Fake Peppino who had taken her hard labor.

"Well well well, looks like I'm going to deal with a human stealer" She says as a smile grew onto her face. 

Fake peppino then starts walking to the exit of the settlement, not know that the succubus that he stole from earlier was following him.

But another Monster girl was also following him, A blue oni 

Both where following him cause they never claimed any man before. 

And boy how they chose the wrong "Man" to try to claim. 

Both followed him the Oni more farther from Fake Peppino trying to ambush him while the succubus a little closer to him, trying to confront him in the woods.

Lets see how this would play out.

TO BE CONTINUED