Gator hunting

Fake Peppino reforms in a swamp environment croaking from frogs and buzzing of bugs fills the air as he looks around.

Fake Peppino: Ah this must be the place! it's so damp here!

Fake Peppino said walking around the place going onto a dock and looking around.

Fake Peppino: I wonder where the gators are they seem to be hiding from me!

He says as he walks back and forth on the dock not knowing something in the water approaching him the water ripples as it travels along the water.

Fake Peppino: !meht dnif tnac i epoh yllaer i em morf sgnidih era yeht era yhw, !azzip ym rof meht esu dna sretaw eht morf srotag eht dnif tsum i sa gnikool trats tsum I

Fake Peppino then hears something in the water but before he can turn around something gets out of the water and grabs Fake Peppino.

Fake Peppino: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEY

Fake Peppino screams as he is thrown into the water with the thing that had grabbed them, trying to escape the creature that has grabbed him grasp.

The both of them raise Fake Peppino snaps out of his shock and, he looks to see who grabbed him into the water and comes face to face with a gator girl.

Gator: Well well well if it isn't a human in my swamp a cute one on that one too~

Fake Peppino: !em morf tnaw uoy od kceh eht tahW ?rof taht od uoy did lleh eht tahW

Gator: Oh what is that? Don't be so silly little human you think I will fall for your tricks? how silly don't get very silly little human.

Fake Peppino: neppah lliw dab gnihtemos esiwrehto !won em sdnahnu retteb uoY

Gator: Oh my and you're not struggling? I guess you want this, don't you? Well don't worry little human I will deli-

Fake Peppino then lunges at the gator falling both of them going back into the water and starts tearing her apart into the swamp water turning the water into blood, the loud crunching can be heard as she is torn apart throwing her headless body ba...

Fake Peppino then lunges at the gator falling both of them going back into the water and starts tearing her apart into the swamp water turning the water into blood, the loud crunching can be heard as she is torn apart throwing her headless body back onto land and tearing the body apart ripping open her chest and eating her ribcage and heart making monstrous noises as he does this before stopping.

He wipes the blood off his lips and uses some mud to clean off the blood off of him before shaking the mud off grabbing the corpse, and putting it in a trash bag.

Fake Peppino: Okay one downs 3 mores to go!

he said hunting for 4 gators for his food

after this he started to wander the swamp near the waters, looking for any gators to kill and collect.

Soon he got his wish as he stood near swamp waters and soon found gator after gator to kill and add to his bag, he then killed one more with a swift decapitation and only grabbing its head and leaving her body as a warning to the other monster girls in the swamp.

Fake Peppino then checks off his list and starts to walk towards his other list.

Fake Peppino: Hmmmmm who's is next on my list? I am not dones with the list for I have one more monster girls to escape!

He then looks at the 2 to final creature to see it's a lamia he scratches his hat/head as he looks at the list.

Fake Peppino: oh boys who we gotta do's the Lamia's but which one? the forest ones or the deserts? hmmmmmmm..... oh i know! I will do the forest firsts! Ah yes, I will do that to gets the snakes!

Fake Peppino then starts leaving the swamp the only Reminence of him being there was the blood and the headless corpse of a gator girl.

Eventually, someone will come across the gruesome scene and tell anyone else about said incident.

To be continued.

Hey, guys I hope you enjoyed the lasted chapter for this book and I want to apologize for taking so damn long tbh it's kinda cus a I had to cancel the Mandela catalog x fnaf security breach book I didn't know what I was doing with.

Anyway, I needed to take a long break but I'm kinda back I guess Anyway I hope you all have a great day and I will see you all next time.