The fight

Fake Peppino and his clones surrounded the Hellhound and she just smiled.

Hellhound: I'm going to enjoy this fight oh and don't worry when I win I'll break that pelvis of yours.

She then looks at Fake Peppino crotch.

Hellhound: And I can't wait to see how big that cock of yours is.

Fake peppino smile then turned into a wtf face.

Hellhound: What never heard a monster girl say that to you before?

Fake Peppino clone then grabs dashes at her but she gets gets out of the way and the clone melts into the ground.

Hellhound: ha too slow.

She says only for her to get grabbed and stabbed by another Fake Peppino clone.

Hellhound: Ow fuck should had not jinxed that.

Clones then started to surrounded her trying to grab dash her while the real Fake Peppino charges up with a face slam.

Hellhound:"fuck these clones are tough can't even damage them I have to avoid them"

The hellhound then gets hit by Peppino face slam but she had retaliated by slashing at him with her claws she clawed at his crotch to try to expose him.

She claws him but only manages to claw his "pants" and tore off some of his pants from his legs.

Fake Peppino then made a sound in pain and starts up a mach run.

using his mach run he would spin around the hellhound before running at her but each time he runs at her she gets out of the way and manages to get a  hit.

Fake Peppino melts to the floor and his clones start coping what he did mach running around her and then running at her some of them managed to get a hit which hurt quite a lot.

Hellhound: Ugh son of a bitch! 

She yelled out in pain before paying attention to Fake Peppino once more.

She yell's and charges at fake Peppino and then he then grabbed her and threw her against a tree.

She claws and manages to slash Fake Peppino in the torso and he cries in pain before melting into the ground and clones appear all around her again and are now face shaming into her.

The hellhound manages to avoid them all and waits for The real Fake Peppino to reappear so that she could attack.

Fake Peppino then remerges and starts super taunting making star like projectiles  that fly fast and bounce for a couple of seconds.

She lucky manages to dodge them all and hit Fake Peppino and soon clones copy what he did and super taunted as well.

Hellhound: Ugh what kind of ability's does this human have? he never gets tired when he summoning clones? 

She takes one good look at Fake Peppino and then realised something.

Hellhound: Unless... he's not human. 

She then stops and faces Peppino her eyes flaming.

Hellhound: What the hell are you? you ain't human you ain't human at all!

Fake Peppino then holds up his arm and it melt a little before he puts it back down confusing the hellhound.

Hellhound: you some type of slime? 

Fake Peppino then smiles wide with teeth showing his big toothy grin.

Hellhound:But you are a male right?

Fake Peppino nods. 

Hellhound: Human or not I'm taking that dick whatever you like it or not 

Her eyes flame

Hellhound:YOU ARE MINE

Fake Peppino then summons clones but instead of melting away he starts fighting along side the clones the clones mach running towards the hellhound while Fake Peppino grab dashes at her.

The hellhound was overwhelmed but still fought back managed to hit Peppino but was soon overwhelmed once again.

She then she started to get tired, a hellhound has lots of energy but she didn't know that she was fucked the moment she tried to kidnap and claim(rape) Fake Peppino she was thinking while still fighting Fake Peppino.

Hellhound:"Fuck I'm getting tired and this thing still has energy shit I'm going to lose f-fuck i think i need to submit I don't want something bad happing to me." 

She gets a few hits into fake Peppino but is overwhelmed and is too tired to carry on fighting.

She see's that Fake Peppino desummoned his clones and is approaching her ready to deliver the killing blow.

Hellhound: F-fuck

She says and fall's to the floor exhausted from the fighting.

Fake Peppino then uses his hand to reach over to her and to absorb her into his body before she yell's

Hellhound: WAIT!

Fake Peppino then lowers his hand before making a confused face.

Fake Peppino:?

she lowers her eyes and her tail also lowers.

Fake Peppino: ?gnittimbus ruoY

Hellhound: P-please d-dont kill me I'ill be a g-good girl...

Fake Peppino:....

OH BOY YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS IS TIME FOR 

CHOSE HER FATE!!!!!!!!!

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THE LASTED OF THIS CHAPTER AND JUST LIKE WHAT I SAID WE ARE GOING TO DO A CHOOSE HER FATE.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY AND I'LL WILL SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER TO WHICH WE SHALL CHOOSE HER FATE! 

BYE!

Also sorry for making this chapter a little short.